Halloween 2022

7 Likes

Reduce, reuse, recycle: roadkill edition. Just about ready for the bleaching process.

I was originally going to preserve this unfortunate fellow as a wall decoration but along the way I got an idea for a costume, so stay tuned.

10 Likes

Zombie Space Deer?

7 Likes

I’m thinking an interpretation of this guy:

centaurworld-nowhere-king

9 Likes

I totally did not expect that level of creepiness from Centaurworld… but then again… the Legend of Flat Dallas…

Now I have the comfortable doug song stuck in my head…

5 Likes

8SPj77j

13 Likes

Yeah he reminded me of a demon from a Miyazaki film or something. (Caveat: my kids are the Centaurworld fans in the family so most of what I know about the show comes from them.)

7 Likes

I want that…

It was surprisingly good. I didn’t think I was going to like it… but then… BECKY APPLES, BECKY APPLES!!!

What a gorgeous fancy schmuck…

But turns out Becky Apples is a creepy murderer…

7 Likes

Yesterday I sewed a very large pair of pants for my son’s costume. He’s still not entirely sure what the rest of the costume will entail though.

11 Likes

The Tall man?

phantasm GIF

8 Likes

We have a nice family-friendly candy store in our neighborhood that inexplicably has a small adult magazine section curtained off in the back. My son plans to stroll into the store as “Timmy Tallman: the 35-year-old adult” and see if they’ll let him in.

I’m a bit conflicted because I’d love to see their reaction even though I know that I’d be a bad parent to encourage such things.

9 Likes

Hey I met that guy, I think he works with Vincent Adultman down at the Business Factory.

11 Likes

Starting work on my daughter’s Medusa costume. Still needs more snakes!

My son had decided on doing some kind of multi-eyed tall demon.

15 Likes

This new Michael Myers Halloween movie looks lame.

8 Likes

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

from

10 Likes

Mwuuhhuaahhaaahhaaaa!

!

15 Likes

We’re planning scary backyard movie night for next Saturday. Family friendly first and then old school horror after we kick out the kids. My new 150" screen showed up today.

This is the short list.

Ben, The Last House On The Left, Silent Night Bloody Night, Texas Chain Saw. Let’s Scare Jessica To Death, Children Shouldn’t Play With Dead Things, and Phsycomania. All original 1970s, no remakes.

With a midnight showing of Rocky Horror for anyone left.

I’m gonna rig a couple bluetooth speakers in the vacant lot that butts up to our property and screw with people. My neighbor, who’s played Santa in the past, will get drafted to play chainsaw guy.

We’ve known one of the guests for over 30 years, they are the parents to our daughter’s longest freind since daycare. He said I would not be able to scare my daughter and then I reminded him of this.

About 12 years ago she went out with her freinds to see a late showing of Paranormal, she knows me well and knew I would try something so they stayed out late thinking I would get discouraged and go to bed. Nope.

When she came home none of the light switches worked but there was a glow from the tv with white noise, dead guy on the couch and me and the wife hid upstairs. I set up two infrared cameras to capture the fun.

It gets shared every Halloween and she gives me the finger every time. She wandered around looking for us knowing it was a gag but the suspense almost killed her. My wife wimped out when she started crying and came down. She was 25 at the time, it’s what we do to each other.

7 Likes