Happy Birthday, Donald_Petersen

Jings man

1 Like

:cake: :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake: :birthday: :cake:

(The cake is a lie!)

2 Likes

Happy B-day! Hope you’re not wasting any of it at work. :wink:

1 Like

Happy Birthday from the BadAss Wastelands!

1 Like

Happy birthday, Don.

So you’re the IMDB Donald Petersen?

BTW, how long do you have to be a BB commenter before you get b’day shout-outs on the front page?

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I’m a couple of those. I’m the first one that comes up, plus the ones attached to Poodle Springs and Dream On. I’m definitely not the Wikipedia Donald Petersen. I only occasionally drive Fords; they never did let me run the company.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, happy mutant! And many more!!!

5 Likes

Thanks, Mindy! You always make my time here at BBS a pleasure as well as a welcome intellectual challenge.

3 Likes

Pay to play!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! I knew there was something about you I liked…we’re about a week apart.

Hope you had a wonderful day and the people in your life made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

2 Likes

In case anybody was wondering what Mr. Petersen was doing during his “Internet Exile”, I found some footage:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-B3dGz5FIF5I/Uy7OP59NfZI/AAAAAAAAIyk/WAdO9GF4g8s/w420-h254/14%2B-%2B1

(5MB gif resists uploading)

4 Likes

Son, that’s no cake. In Chicago, we call that a pie.

(cake ain’t got no crusts)

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, that’s Boston for you.

2 Likes

I…no.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That was informative, thank you!..although, with the answer comes more questions. For example, what kind of Italian cooks his own tomato sauce and then puts it on a “Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust”? I am confused at the disconnect.

I prefer pizza, then cake, but to each his own.

2 Likes

As discussed previously, that’s a shoop: you can tell by the pixels crispy interior crust.

#Crust

One, or several, of which CAKES HAVE GOT NOT.

Pizza is a savoury pie. Try making that unnameable horror, the pie-cake|cake-pie, and you’ll end up with a PECULIAR, PROTUBERANT, HORNED PUDDING, A NONSENSICAL, DISGUSTING PALP.

Hat tip to the Lovecraft Engine for some appropriate purple prose.

I re-iterate, however, that a savoury pie of dimensions original pictured, sans interior crusts, is the ur-pizza, the pizza by which all others are measured (and come up lacking).

If the dish ain’t deep, it ain’t gonna be sweet.

So, uh… happy birthday.

3 Likes

3 Likes