Here are photos of Trump with Prince Andrew, who he says he does not know

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/03/here-are-photos-of-trump-with.html

6 Likes

Maybe he means that he doesn’t know him in the biblical sense.

33 Likes

dang, beat me to it. but CLEARLY that’s what he means.

8 Likes

⊥rump’s declaration that he doesn’t “know the gentleman” is reliably the kiss of death.

19 Likes

Is that Epstein’s procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in the far right of the last photo?

5 Likes

For Trump’s former political allies or henchmen it can be a quick ticket to career death or incarceration. In Prince Andrew’s case he probably hopes people will forget his longstanding association with Trump.

8 Likes

we got him this time for sure

19 Likes

we can’t say he’s demented because he could just be lying

we can’t say he’s a liar because he could be mentally impaired

CHECKMATE LIBTARDS /s

34 Likes

There have been leaks that the guy constantly can’t remember things, and several gaffs that have been documented. Is he a lying liar that can never remember reality, or does he have dementia? I guess we may never know.

4 Likes

Yes.  

33 Likes

Trump sure does “not know” a whole bunch of pedophiles. 100% certain that Epstein’s dead because he procured underage girls who looked like Ivanka for Trump.

6 Likes

Headline: Donald Trump Found Guilty on 18 Charges After Leaving Office

Trump responded: “Donald J. Trump? Never heard of him. Though I hear he’s a very handsome fellow with large hands.”

14 Likes

One could always feed the other. He didn’t just start lying, any more than he just started being a horrible person. If anything, he’s settling deep into it now; reveling in his true self.

10 Likes

Which of these two is likely to be more indignant at being publicly associated with the other? Prince Andrew or Trump?

One is an alleged pedophile…and the other is Trump.

6 Likes

C’mon - it’s Trump. Of course there are photos. When Trump says, “I don’t know [ x ], I don’t know [him/her]," it actually means they do know each other and furthermore did something wrong together (or Trump did something wrong to them).

There’s a third option. Trump uses this phrase so specifically, it clearly has a coded meaning, which is: “I don’t know this person beyond the crimes I did with them.”

But seriously, in terms of the cognitive decline/lying issue in general, I think there is a third option, which is worse. Trump’s a serious narcissist who has spent his whole life bullshitting, and now his mind is going. He says things because, in that moment, they benefit him somehow. The idea of “truth” is not just irrelevant to Trump, I think he now fundamentally has difficulty with the concept of an “objective reality” that exists outside himself.

Seriously though, I fully expect him to say that about one of his children at some point.

Who is also an alleged pedophile, lest we forget. Hell, he’s also a self-confessed pedophile, even if he didn’t admit to doing anything more than looking at/creeping at naked children.

8 Likes

But does he “know him” know him? Like, really know him, you know.

4 Likes

I think you may be on to something there.

2 Likes

Does anybody really know anybody?

3 Likes

This is where apologists interject that technically it’s not “pedophilia” if you’re talking about post-pubescent minors and everyone else gets creeped the fuck out by by anyone who feels a need to make such a distinction.

4 Likes

To be fair, he has also been pretty creepy with clothed, pre-pubescent children, including his own. But that wasn’t so obvious or legally problematic.

2 Likes