Here's the Donald Trump sex tape (sort of)

Is that a full size champagne bottle? It looks smaller than normal.

12 Likes

Small Dom Perignon? Please see my previous metaphor. We’re on a roll.

2 Likes

Sexytime!

9 Likes

Messy Trunk.

Please, stop insulting sex workers by comparing them to Donald Trump. Trump-shaming them is beyond the pale…

15 Likes

You’re right, and I’m sorry. I apologize for comparing them to Trunk, so willy-nilly. They’re better than.

P.S. I think I’m going to stay up all night to see what comes next at 3 a.m.

P.P.S. With him answering the phone, who needs phones?

8 Likes

So. . . the proud adulterer, who is trying to make Bill Clinton’s adultery an issue for Hillary, is also talking about a (non-existent) sex tape that impugns one of his critics, while he himself has a cameo on a sex tape?

Should we really expect anything less?

11 Likes

He’s daft.

4 Likes

There are, I have no doubt, already many claiming that THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN. (Scott Adams is accomplishing some spectacular contortions as of late.) Instead of dwelling further on his spectacular failure in the debate, suddenly everyone is talking about sex tapes! Just like they were talking about his tiny hands! And Jimmy Fallon mussing up his hair! And the Trump Steaks!

I still think it’s not beyond the realm of possibility that he’ll have someone follow him backstage with a set of hedge trimmers before the next debate and suddenly everyone will be completely paralyzed by their inability to discuss anything but his new haircut.

6 Likes

show me a pony and I’ll show you a wip
then I’ll show you a potato

trump is making sure he loses so he can claim he won with his presence and ideas dominating the campaign. after the election he will further consolidate the fringe groups under his leadership as supreme leader/feces flinger. he might even make real money as part of whatever “trump TV” media outlet emerges.

1 Like
3 Likes

Nah. He just cray-cray.

P.S. Ego disorder, most likely.

Look, at least he was “never into” having sex with 12-year-olds.

Stern, in this interview, asks Trump if he wanted to "bang" Hilton. Trump: "Well, at 12, I wasn’t interested, I've never been into that." https://t.co/8N3zWpIDb6

— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) September 30, 2016
Although a few years older than 12 is apparently another matter...

“I have a deal with her. She’s 17 and doing great — Ivanka. She made me promise, swear to her that I would never date a girl younger than her,” Trump said during a taping of Howard Stern’s radio show in June 1999. “So as she grows older, the field is getting very limited.”

5 Likes

Why has no one photoshopped the shit out of that pic yet?

(other than to preserve their own sanity)

And bonus! There’s Trump with his token black friend.

2 Likes

Someone with skillz…

I summon someone with skillz to shop the shit out that pic. shield

2 Likes

8 Likes

Sex workers? Actresses in this industry probably have less choices they get to make.

Man, a huge, fake tanned tit! Is this SFW?

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Drumpf has great tits! The greatest!

Here’s a photo of Drumpf’s greatest tits, fully naked, and out on the town:

5 Likes