Here's the Donald Trump sex tape (sort of)

Is that what internet video quality was like in 2000?

1 Like

Yes. Yes it was. And we were damned glad to have it, we liked it, we LOVED it! Do you have any idea what we had to fap off looking at just a few years earlier? We had to WAIT for a picture to appear line by agonizing line and hope we didn’t finish before we finally saw something interesting. And it was only in four color CGA!

Sincerely,

Grumpy Old Man

12 Likes

It saddens me to have to go through this thought process before opening a post:

1. Will this cause be to see Trump naked?
  2. If not, will it strengthen his appeal to his base even more?
  3. If so, I still don’t know if it was recorded before or after he became the nominee.
  4. Also if so, will I have to deal with the news reporting on his “small hands” again?
4 Likes

It seems that every single thing he says is projection.

I am now going to assume that he killed someone in Benghazi. With his own tiny hands.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Hahahaha, dude’s been a right-wing version of an Indigo Child for a while. He’s insaaaaaaane.

7 Likes

I am so happy that my web browser didn’t autoplay those videos.

1 Like

6 Likes

Carol and Darlene bare their sex appeal and lead you on a sensual journey of discovery.

From Milan to Minsk?

3 Likes

He also tried to get his 2nd wife Marla to centerfold pose for Playboy - he was negotiating a $1million fee while she was saying no.

And those Christian conservative groups that just supported him say what?

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57efc120e4b082aad9bb9a0e/amp?client=safari

9 Likes

I’m so sorry your mention of Adams compelled me to check his blog just now… What an asshole

4 Likes

The same thing that commie-hating Republicans say when Trump praises Putin. Nothin’.

6 Likes

The animated gif of his cameo is strangely mesmerising. The weirdly small champagne bottle with it’s white liquid gushing forth, shooting it’s load of fizzy on the playboy logo. A strange corporate fetish of jizz symbol dribbling over sex symbol. Like he’s attracted more to the brand than anything else. Dousing the symbol of sexuality from his little shooting bottle.

The image keeps repeating in my brain. I think of it while showering and feel I will never be clean again.

10 Likes

That is all the excuse I need to link to a Cure video.

4 Likes

I can cure your shower thoughts…
Close your eyes and imagine his little hands giving you a sponge bath with a tiny sponge… Can’t you just feel the sensation of his golden locks tickling your back as he leans in to delicately scrub your taint with his tiny sponge.

6 Likes

8 Likes

When are they known for supporting consent over the will of the husband?

2 Likes

You need an excuse to post a cure video?

2 Likes

You are so messed up.

It’s beautiful, really.

3 Likes

9 Likes