Here's the mashup video of Trump mass-murdering his enemies, shown at his resort to supporters

it’s always a dead giveaway that fragile white idiots are nearby.

1 Like

He is shot by the main villain directly afterwards so the movie doesn’t have to deal with how he handled what he had done. Maybe in the sequel, but I haven’t seen that one.

2 Likes

Oh, well that would be okay too.

This isn’t the first Trump violent mashup. Is there some fanboy unit that makes them?

1 Like

You tell no lies. :slight_smile: The content is there–we just individually decide whether to acknowledge it and/or accept it. Sometimes it’s a subconscious reaction, and how much you notice depends on how analytical you tend to be. I’m an artist, so I tend to look for these things in all media. The important part is, these aren’t “imagined” issues, they’re present in the work, and a decision is made whether or not to let their presence influence one’s enjoyment of it.

3 Likes

That was such an offensively bad joke. Not just because it was “lol anal sex” or anything but because of all that build up just to close the film with “lol our humble protagonist now gets to fuck a princess in the ass” was just such lazy, misogynistic, and uninspired writing it basically betrayed any of the earlier cleverness.

8 Likes

23 Likes

I wonder who would be rushin’ to make such a polarizing video… :thinking:

10 Likes

28 posts were split to a new topic: On the topic of guillotines and false equivalencies

An interview from the Secret Service, maybe, but it’s definitely not criminal. It’s not a true threat, and doesn’t pass the test for incitement, but it is gross as hell and everyone associated with making it and showing it should be condemned.

Except, of course, all the relevant underlying facts are undisputed. Trump and his supporters simply argue that there is nothing untoward about what he did, not that he didn’t do it.

7 Likes
19 Likes

It seems so quaint now that people got offended by being called deplorables. Today the prez frequently makes reference to murdering anyone who isn’t perfectly loyal.

12 Likes

Thanks for putting a name to the right-wing scumbag who no doubt participated in making this video. The Twitter thread reveals that Logan Cook is also a fan of white supremacist Stefan Molyneux.

14 Likes

I refuse to satisfy their urge to shock “snowflakes”. I knew they were assholes, and I’m happy when they prove it for me.

8 Likes

It’s get worse , see the book “Impeach Trump and Die”

1 Like

Gawd I miss Craig so … much. If he still did the Late Late Night Show today I can’t imagine how he’d handle the unravelling of our country, a place he loved enough to become a citizen of.

2 Likes

Oh god, his comics are so much worse. It feels like the movie makers are deliberately attempting to leave behind the most vile shit and keep interesting kernels from the comics (which, admittedly, do have them), but can’t quite manage it. I have to assume it’s those interesting kernels, around which the horrors of the comic books are created (and which often Millar has borrowed in the first place from someone else), are what keeps getting Millar movie deals, because his work is so consistently awful.

The thing about Millar’s work (which carries over to the films to various degrees) is that he’s just deliberately offensive. But in a sort of “I’m not ‘PC’” kind of way - i.e. he pretends to be an “equal opportunity offender” but has particular targets he favors that make it very much not equal. Wanted, for example, is non-stop vile racism and misogyny, but at the end Millar tries to absolve himself by blaming the reader for having read through all his shit.

So yeah, seems not inappropriate for a pro-Trump mash-up.

8 Likes

It would be great to see this expanded, to include the current cast of corrupt clowns characters.

1 Like

I’m not clicking on that bullshit; I already know how horrible 45’s rabid fanboys are.

13 Likes

Not enough charisma.

2 Likes

I get the same dirty frisson reading the Millar comics as I do playing games in the GTA series. I can distance myself to a degree and enjoy the ride by framing it as satire, but at the back of my mind I know there are people (especially young white males) who think all the vile behaviour and views presented are positive things to be emulated.

7 Likes