Highway to Hell: Trump PAC CEO praises Muslim registry, internment camps

That video might be one of the worst attempts to prove anything I have seen.

He twists her saying “there is an unknowable amount of factors involved not the least of which is sexism” and then goes on later saying “there were voices from the left (Bernie bros) harassing women” into her blaming the loss solely on Bernie. To top it off he insists over and over again that race and sex had very little to do with the election based on voluntary answers to poll questions.

If this is a video you find you be insightful in any way, then you are just wrong.

11 Likes

No, sometimes it’s just bad spray-tans, poorly-tailored suits, and atrocious comb-overs.

13 Likes

Where are you going?

When the liberals start requiring people to register their identities to excerise a constituional right. Oh wait, a number of liberal states require firearms owners to do just that. Hey, they got there first!

It would be convenient if he lived in a hollowed out volcano lair, and always had an expensive cat with him.

1 Like

You are equating registering deadly weapons with praying to Allah?

30 Likes

All monotheists pray to Allah.

Allah is just the word God in Arabic.

The point of contention is whether “Mohammed is his prophet.”

18 Likes

Comparing (less than) a vehicle’s title to the Minschling test and yellow badges, yeah.

7 Likes

Germany.

Yeah.

I’m Jewish.

And I’m going to Germany.

(Full disclosure: Admittedly, I’m joining my fiancee there, as she’s a German national, but the fact is the decision was made to “where are we going to live?” as “Germany” when we elected a fascist here in the US)

EDIT:

So, are you going to answer my question? I answered yours.

23 Likes

­­

13 Likes

I’m sure it’s the same thing in his mind.

6 Likes

20 Likes

I am pretty sure lah is “god,” and allah is “THE god.”

It’s not any more specific than that.

If you are a monotheist, by definition you have to pray to the theos.

5 Likes

I plan to think about it for a day or so. I have not been back to Germany since the recent unpleasantness started. I would suggest caution with kippah, but obviously locals would know what areas are safe, and at what time. My best friend is there, and has encountered few problems, but it could get worse before it gets better.

Ahura Mazda is not Allah. Although very likely an early prototype for the Abrahamic god.

3 Likes

I find it amazing that you can say this in regards to Germany… and yet not recognize that the same applies for here in the states, where, yes, I have been assaulted for wearing my yamulke.

21 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

15 Likes

Sometimes they do it by claiming to oppose evil while repeatedly defending it or dismissing attacks on it. Sometimes they do it by their choice of avatar.

18 Likes

And if they come for your Muslim neighbors with armed forces, be willing to be an armed force to resist.

Sadly, it would take a mass uprising to resist the current over militarized police forces, and the masses are the ones who elected the great cheeto con-man…

6 Likes

It seems strange to me to argue the specifics of which criteria Trump needs to satisfy in order to start freaking out.

The scariest thing that Trump and Hitler have in common, from what I have seen, is not their character but the people that support them. The most important thing you need to be a successful fascist, or any kind of leader really, is not a particular kind of character but people who support you, or just don’t express disapproval.

That is why we are expressing our disapproval, and fear, and talking about how bad this could be—we are not trying to predict the future; we are trying to prevent it.

24 Likes