Hillary Clinton exclusively used private email account while conducting official secretary of state business

meh, I am somewhat nonplussed at this.

1 Like

hot69cheerbabie@yahoo dot com?

2 Likes

The line I always heard was “Every politician should serve two terms: one in office, one in prison.”

10 Likes

74223.1377@compuserve.com

7 Likes

as long as it’s not a 100000 address …

2 Likes

She was a damn good SOS. Next.

Heh - I was tempted to use a 100000 address; being UKian I had one myself.

Must check that mailbox sometime…

Well, I really hate to say it, but she’s probably the only one of the bunch that has any brains at all. Apparently she’s got more ‘balls’ than all the rest of them together!

The article doesn’t mention if it was encrypted, in which case she gets a ‘pass’.

1 Like

74233.1337@compuserve.com

8 Likes

Apparently her staff registered the domain clintonemail.com for this purpose, so it’s probably not very creative.

mrspresident@clintonemail.com ?

Oh the possibilities.

1 Like

I’m not thrilled that she was using unofficial email, but what makes this kind of weird, as a scandal, is that surely everyone she worked with must have known about it the whole time, no? I mean, if she did all her emailing using a private account, then anyone she ever emailed would have seen the email address.

3 Likes

Yeah, no kidding. How is this breaking now? I guess she probably sent an email to the New York Times for the first time this week.

4 Likes

And Dick Cheney’s Energy Task Force guest list? Purely personal entertainment at the White House, because you can do that when you’re President\\\\\ VP.

Benghazi!

The existence of Mrs. Clinton’s personal email account was discovered by a House committee investigating the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi as it sought correspondence between Mrs. Clinton and her aides about the attack.

Also:

Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure at the State Department.

Maybe someone should have set one up, then.

Perhaps she only sent lolcats to Joe Biden, though.

2 Likes

Most likely her campaign team wants to defuse the issue so it can’t be a huge surprise during election season.

4 Likes

dontfuckwithme@whoelseyougonnarun.com

I wish something would stick to her enough to cancel her run. This business of having an anointed successor to the throne two years before an election is not healthy.

2 Likes

Two years?

We’ve had this inbred clot lined up since 1952.

6 Likes

At least there was a break in the Bush/Clinton Dynasty

Do you realize that by the time hilary has had her 8 years and jeb bush has had his, Chelsea will be 51 and ready to run? Then 16 years of the bush twins.

9 Likes

Probably, meaning she’ll be indebted to them for not to leaking any embarrassing stuff - for the rest of her career.

According to Gawker, it was HDR22@ClintonEmail.com.