How to deal with douchebag parking

Just so long as we’re clear whose hang-up is involved in generating your umbrage, and whose job it is to manage said umbrage.

Personally, and I mean this with some kindness and respect, you just did a great parking job there, parking your truck of a comment next to his merc of a comment.

Well, sure! Because getting into one’s car and just happening to have an open beer in one’s hand is so entirely handy in these douchey-parking situations, lol.

in philly it is a $56 ticket for parking on the curb/sidewalk; and in a private lot you could be towed for $125 + $50 a day storage or more. on the other-hand you can pretty much get away with throwing a brick through the merc’s windshield. choose your battles.

Yeah, there is no ticket anyone can write for being a wee bit of an anonymous griefing jerk on the internet.

Well chosen battle, helvis

Because half the truck is sitting on top of the landscaping, which is not a parking lot, and vehicles shouldn’t be driving on it.

Why is the Mercedes owner the only one who should follow the rules? Either they apply to everyone or they apply to no one.

1 Like

I don’t park like an ass, so I’ve never needed to use the hatch for exiting, only upon returning to my vehicle have I needed to use the hatch. Nonetheless, the release is easy to access for my vehicles. It’s one of those goofy things I like to check on before I buy a car.

is it your parking lot? Do you have a ticket book and a badge?

Then who are you to say “shouldn’t”?

In both spaces? What a reach that is.

4 motorcycles and the two middle ones left before the others.

(ok honestly we all know it was likely the Benz being < insert favourite expletive adjective > )

Further edit “Body is too similar to what you recently posted” because it was treating my <> as markup code without spaces

1 Like

I just think it’s whiny. It’s not like the pejorative use of homophobic words which insult actual people, it’s an inanimate object that is used to wash a part of the body.

Would you like me to use one to stir your soup for even heating, since you’re so fine with them?

I was carrying an open beer that I took to my friend’s house.

Wait… you realise that the road is just a paved version of the ground, right?

Also: if you call that landscaping then remind me never to hire you to do my landscaping.

I think our society generally has a hang-up about women’s bodies. Whose job is it to stop making women feel like scum?

It’s an inanimate object used to wash a part of women’s bodies. Connect the dots.

Yeah, that’s the ticket!

(Wish I did Jon Lovitz better…sigh.)

I understand what you’re saying, I just think it’s overly sensitive particularly considering that part of a woman’s body is typically viewed as something desirable, not repulsive.

Anyway… continue to be annoyed by and feel superior to us lowly misogynistic plebs if you want. I don’t think your crusade against non-PC use of douche is going to be very successful if people are still having such trouble with there/their/they’re.

Whose job is it to stop making people feel like scum?

You first.

Depends on your jurisdiction. Where I live, 911 is used for emergency and non emergency police calls.

Yup. Can’t tell you the number of times I’ve called 311 and been told to hang up and call 911 instead. They cover a lot of ground, and parking violations are definitely considered police work.

This is not to suggest that anyone ever comes out to ticket or tow when a mere citizen calls, but it is the right number to use.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.