Howard the Duck

I was born in 85 and had never heard of this movie. My husband, who is a fair bit older than me, offered to show it to me after this post sparked a discussion between us. I have one question, what the hell did I just watch?

2 Likes

Oh I almost forgot, back when I used to play scrabble in tournaments, I played against the woman who painted the ascent of duck painting (or something like that) visible for all of half a secondā€¦ she had the IMDB take her name off that film.

3 Likes

Cinematic genius, thatā€™s what.

4 Likes

If it ainā€™t funk, you donā€™t feel it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been reading the new Howard comics reboot recently only ever having seen him pop up occasionally in She Hulks and certainly hope that they have more movie plans for him. I remembered that theyā€™d done a film before and looked it up to see if I could lay my hands on a copy but the terrible things I heard about it during the search rather put me off. The comments section here today has renewed my interest.

Looking forward to this one too

2 Likes

Wither Dr. Bong?

1 Like

Great, all this talk made me order the Blu-Ray. Gonna have me some good time with booze and the duck tomorrowā€¦

If you say so

donā€™t say we didnā€™t warn youā€¦

1 Like

I actually still remember the movie quite vividly, even though Iā€™ve last seen it something like 13 years ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.