Huffy nun breaks up two women kissing in public (video)

Originally published at: Watch: Huffy nun breaks up two women kissing in public | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Get a model release and that shoot is wrapped.

23 Likes

I thought nuns were allowed an occasional kiss, as long as they didn’t get into the habit.

70 Likes

Funny, my recollection of Catholic teachings on sexuality could be pretty well summarized by the sentiment “not yet.”

21 Likes

“As Jesus said, ‘Love one another’. No, not like that.”

21 Likes

If she can’t get nun, it’s a no for others!

13 Likes

If you believe in that whole heaven/hell thing, this is not an issue, because if you’re going to hell, who cares, it’s where all of the cool people are going to be anyways.

5 Likes

i see what you did there futurama GIF

32 Likes

As the old joke puts it:

19 Likes

you get the coolest tunes (well the intro is, the rest – meh)

2 Likes

As if nothing ever goes on in the convent.

6 Likes

It’s a sine qua nun at the convent, where they always enforce the rulers.

11 Likes

Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

18 Likes

Someone should have rapped her knuckles with a ruler. The metal edge, as is the custom.

12 Likes

Someone needs to remind this pious sister that her breaking the third commandment is probably a worse sin than two ladies kissing.

5 Likes

“The Sin”, Heinrich Lossow, ca. 1820

12 Likes

This would have been a perfect video if the nun had finished by dancing to a street musician playing funk.

1 Like

I am a relatively devout Catholic, but sometimes I greatly enjoy doing the devil’s work, and even more, watching others do it!

As my father (not a Catholic) used to say, “You don’t play the game, you don’t get to make the rules.”

And not a Latin rap battle?

I’m confused. Is the nun upset they said no to a threesome?

1 Like