"Obamacare is law of the land" as replacement fails in House

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/24/humiliated-trump-doesnt-blam.html

11 Likes

Well thank God for that. No time for gloating - they have 100 more kinds of loathsome prepared for us.

60 Likes

Let The Great Unravelling™ continue apace.

35 Likes

Great!!

No rest for the weary. We still have plenty of work to do.

23 Likes

This is from earlier but still amusing… well, sort of:

48 Likes

This almost qualifies as Scootin Fruity Friday.

Maybe we’ll still get there.

8 Likes

“We aren’t mad, just disappointed.” continued the President, flanked by a picture of his wife, “Still, you’re grounded until you can explain to us how you managed to not ruin the lives of all those poor people.”

40 Likes

Spicer wouldn’t concede that the bill might fail, but did admit that “at the end of the day, you can’t force somebody to do something.”

He sadly added, “At the end of the day, this isn’t a dictatorship.”

18 Likes

And now onto getting rid of those pesky taxes on the rich…

I love how they always pull this shit on Fridays just as NYSE closes.

He’ll blame the little people

9 Likes

“Trump, however, made clear that he isn’t blaming House Speaker Paul Ryan for its failure.”

Lemme guess. . . he blames Obama? Or maybe the “fake media”?

He’s Trump, so naturally he’s gotta blame somebody.

33 Likes

The joke here in Germany goes like if Angela Merkel publicly expresses her full confidence in someone, he[1] is doomed[2].

[1] At least my immediate association is that ours always a man, but then, politics is still quite a sausage fest. Could be she used the phrase for some ladies as well.

[2] That is, will be looking for a new job soon. Which could, in fact, even mean less stress and a pay rise, I assume - but I don’t have data. Sad!

I, for one, would like to hear Ms.Merkel express her “vollstes Vertrauen” in President pmru⊥.

15 Likes

Yet, he thought…

16 Likes

Bwahaha!

I’m well that this is nowhere near the end, but I’m just gonna take a minute to enjoy this moment.

20 Likes

But then he goes to sleep and has forgotten it again by the morning.

16 Likes

Well, of course, it’s a bunch of men. We can’t leave important things like birth up to women now, can we! I mean, they’re so emotional and irrational! /s

39 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Good stuff.

Really, just great.

14 Likes

36 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

I bet Trump is now wondering when he can adjourn to the boardroom to fire someone…

12 Likes