Humiliated Trump leaves NATO summit early after video emerges of world leaders mocking him

That said . . . the moon landing was pretty cool, wasn’t it? :rocket::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

We have to agree to disagree then as I don’t get your point. The US’s status as Leader of the Free world is basically part self declared cold war propaganda and part national founding myth.

That’s the part I don’t agree on. The only one who believes in it is the seller after internalizing his own lies.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even going to address the unintentional ageism in the assumption that it’s mainly “the olds” who perpetuate and facilitate White supremacy; hatred is taught, and they indoctrinate their kids well.

And sadly, we are seeing a worldwide resurgence of fascism and racial bigotry, even in places like Germany, where they should know better, from firsthand experience…

13 Likes

No worries, take care!

… as long as you ignore the nazi.

1 Like
18 Likes

Sorry, did you want him back?

14 Likes

Wow! He said something I agree with!

12 Likes

Someone elsewhere brought up a very good point; in the full quote he says “paying” 5 or 6 times. He says “spending” zero times. It’s a spending target, not a payment. That he words it like a subscription service is … troubling.

10 Likes

Believe me, we’re trying to ignore the Nazi

15 Likes

That will be difficult to achieve as he’s dead since 1977 and from 1955 on von Braun was a naturalized citizen of the United States. His SS career apparently wasn’t a problem for naturalization.

1 Like

If he’s left the UK, that’s annoying. I really wanted him to mess up Boris Johnson’s campaign.

He’s been told not to be photographed with Johnson, clearly - and that really really hurts for the man baby narcissist.

5 Likes

People aren’t covering up von Braun’s past, today.

Centering him in the story instead of the teams of other people who worked on the moon landing? That’s actual nazi glorification. Cut it out.

17 Likes

I disagree in all points.

Perhaps you should take a closer look at those “other people”.

Y’know, I could have sworn that the actual topic at hand is 45 flouncing from NATO because he’s all butthurt…

15 Likes

Back on topic, then.

20 Likes

It took Trump three stadiums before he could find a crowd that wouldn’t boo him. How many NATO summits will it take?
booed

16 Likes

They made all kinds of negative comments about him at first, only to have to backtrack those statements because of their stupid pledge:

6 Likes

its worse; he is the “chosen one”, doesnt matter that the world is making fun of him, thats satan speaking through the rest of humanity. the US is now in the hands of “religious” endtime-nutjobs, and he is their “warrior” on the way to the second coming. these people are fucking dead-serious about it and Im pretty sure he is delusional enough to actually believe this nonsense. his ego certainly does

creeps me the fuck out.

12 Likes

You’re making me want to rewatch the ending of Blast from the Past, when Calvin learns about that series of events…(spoilers below):

4 Likes