Hunter was likely killed by a deer he shot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/25/hunter-was-likely-killed-by-a.html

4 Likes

The Deer got the last laugh, looks to be…

9 Likes

I suppose turnabout is fairplay.

18 Likes

It didn’t even eat him? Killing for food is one thing, this sounds like it was just for sport. Disgusting.

33 Likes

Fair game, as it were.

19 Likes

He might if given the chance. I’ve seen deer eat birds, but they lack the teeth to tear into flesh. If someone cut up some bite sized chunks they would eat it.

13 Likes

This is slightly different to say a Bull fight, where the bull has next to zero survival chance, so i will cheer on the bull whilst heaping abuse on the matador always…

This, however, is closer to real life. Hunting closer to the normal nature level. In this case, the hunter lost. Well done that deer.

7 Likes

30 Likes

Cut him up in bite sized pieces… yes, that sounds much more civilized.

6 Likes

Maybe battered and fried? People nuggets?

10 Likes

Most hunters have too much fat on them to make for good eating. The deer is probably just watching his cholesterol.

9 Likes

Circle of life and Elton John and all that…

Weird detail. If his body had been left there, it might have been eaten by deer.

6 Likes

We a “city friend” visit the house last Fall for dinner and there were a few deer milling around in the backyard while she was there.

Do they bite? she asked. With straight faces my wife and I both exclaimed “Yes!”

Told her that their teeth were sharp and pointy! lol

10 Likes

Here is a deer eating steak - sleep tight!

12 Likes

Once they get a taste of human flesh, they become insatiable. If all those cheesy horror movies are to be believed.

9 Likes

21 Likes

The “Nara Piranha”

The deer stripped their carcass to bones within minutes.

27 Likes

CNN doesn’t bother to say that he was using a muzzle-loader.

9 Likes

21 Likes

Damn right it is.

2 Likes