Hurry and get your "2nd Trump Inauguration" tickets, with Ted Nugent and Kid Rock headlining!

A fool and his money are soon parted. Rock on you merry tricksters.

3 Likes

“already purchased them”. Suckers.

1 Like

Zero, I would think. The image is a photoshop job. These tickets don’t exist.

Best part of this? North Tonawanda, NY.

2 Likes

I never think to do things like this. I guess I’m just not all that entrepreneurial. Sad face.

It will be interesting to see how many of these fools show up at the appointed time & place, and how long it will take for them to discover they all paid for the same seats!
I’m pretty sure the middle of August in D.C. would tend to be a bit warmish & muggy, so it shouldn’t take long for the fistfights to ensue.
Wouldn’t it be a shame if someone came up with tickets for the event that include a room at HWSNBN’s hotel there… and wouldn’t it be sad when the Rube [Qube?] shows up at the hotel to check in.
Just speculating.

EDIT: tyop

5 Likes

Edited for context: “Age limit of 65 on all political offices.”

I’m 70. I have expertise in various areas (music, graphic design, hypnotherapy, tech consulting, etc.), and I continue to improve in all of them.

5 Likes

Obvious hoax is obvious.

At some point in the past couple years pointing and laughing at caricatures of stupid Trump supporters went from funny to sad to actively harmful IMO.

2 Likes

Grifters … all the way down.

kkUeFhq

9 Likes

I’m in my 60’s, so I have that going for me…

3 Likes

I’m also wondering where the lower level is. Or is this meant to be another Q event inside the Capitol?

1 Like

What is that from? I enjoy Matt Berry. Or should I say… Bat Berry?

3 Likes

Community episode Grifting 101.

2 Likes

Well the image is clearly photoshopped so I doubt it’s a real object anyone has bought or sold.

Solid grift, though. I bet it would work if someone really tried it.

3 Likes

Don’t be a sucker and pay full price for that ticket. I will let you have one for 800 bucks. Contact me on Facebook.

5 Likes

But Boris has ex-wifes to support and hundreds of children to put through Eton. /s

The tickets don’t exist, but then they’re for a fake event, they don’t need to exist.

• Scammer opens a bunch of fake social media accounts, gets them established on various Q-adjacent sites.
  • Fake account posts picture of the ‘tickets’ they just bought, “omg they’re selling quick!!1!!1”
  • Scammer takes money for ‘tickets’ from qnuts, maybe something along the lines of “send me bitcoin so the deep state can’t track you”
  • ???
  • Profit!

Basically I’m saying that the scammer probably did a runner as soon as the got the money, rather than going to the effort of printing fake tickets and mailing them out.
That said, I’m guessing the image is just a joke. I’m sure someone, somewhere, has been trying a similar scam though. People who clearly have no critical reasoning skills make good marks.

4 Likes
2 Likes

One of the issues with term limits, aside from aging out people artificially that are doing a good job, is it creates an incentive to get into lobbying after serving in government.

Getting rid of those sorts of incentives in the first place,i.e. limiting lobbying power, and not making representatives spend all their time campaigning / searching for funds is a better fix.

1 Like

Why do I suddenly suspect your real name is Max Bialystock, and the title of the event will be Springtime for HitlerTrump?

4 Likes