"I don't even see our American flag anymore!" — Sobbing MAGA woman begs Trump to save her

Don’t forget about this:

4 Likes

didn't tread

Lay off the booze, and get a grip, woman! FFS. What a maudlin fucking weirdo.

12 Likes

Ah, yes, because the red in the Japanese flag famously stands for communism…

7 Likes
8 Likes

Or maybe she’s like Cypher and code in the Matrix and her brain’s doing the translating -
“I don’t even see our American flag anymore. All I see is Trump, MAGA, hordes of illegal immigrants poisoning our blood. Hey, uh, do you want some Kool-Aid?”

4 Likes

“A man came up to me, big strong man, a soldier, with tears in his eyes, and he said, Sir, I don’t even see our American flag anymore!”

/s

10 Likes

I don’t even see our American flag anymore. Biden’s talking with some kind of crazy flag.

That would be the flag with the presidential seal on it … dark blue with a medallion in the middle. To the audience’s right, behind his podium.

5 Likes

Watching her video, all I can think is the phrase “self-inflicted wound.”

The fact that you can get so upset over imaginary issues and nonsensical gripes is “cult mentality” to a T, like telling someone their house is haunted and then they hear every creak and squeak as proof of ghosts.

6 Likes

She sees American flags. The problem is that they’re being flown/waved by other people, not ”our Americans”.

Flags are such a part of their identity in their whitey fortress on the right, that seeing other people flying their flag is a disorienting shock that shakes their bubble.

tz-the-real-martian

9 Likes

Yeah, the same one that every president since 1960 has used.

This past November as I was sitting in the dental chair, my dentist came in and started to rant about President Biden doing the traditional pardoning of turkeys proclaiming it to be the stupidest thing he’s seen and something about having never seen white turkeys before.

I mentioned that the tradition goes back decades and I recall Reagan doing it. This dentist is a little older than me, so he’s had at least 53 years of this happening in his life. I’m not sure how he missed that, or the fact that turkeys come in many colors, yes, including white. I needed at least one more visit to get the permanent crown, so I couldn’t change immediately, but that was when I decided that as soon as I was done with that series of visits, I was looking for a new dentist.

10 Likes

She’s not suffering from her delusions and willful ignorance. We are.

5 Likes

The dental community is rife with conservative dumbassery.

4 Likes

Yeah, this was only my second visit with this specific dentist. I had not been since the pandemic lock downs – something about sitting in a space with relative strangers poking around in my mouth during all that just made me even more prone to avoid the dentist!

I had been to this practice before, but at that point it was owned by a different dentist who never did anything like that. It really got to me because this guy was about to stick sharp instruments in my mouth, not exactly an ideal time to get into a heated political discussion. I wonder if he ever realized that? Going to guess no.

6 Likes

Are we? In what way?

2 Likes

The entire country is suffering because this willfully ignorant MAGA-fied cultoid and her fellows are driving the entire political system into fascistic collapse.

6 Likes

Regarding the flag code: when I see conservatives using the flag the ways they do it doesn’t just bother me as an American. It bothers me as a visual design professional who knows how to follow a goddamn graphic standards manual.

11 Likes

I know that, but you said we are the delusional ones? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but some of us have indeed been warning of his authoritarian tendencies since he was originally running for President. :woman_shrugging: I’m not sure how that’s “delusional”?

1 Like

I bet I can top that!

Stupidest president doing the stupidest thing.

3 Likes

I think AJ meant “She isn’t suffering from her delusions. We are suffering from her delusions.”

ETA: Put another way, “We are the ones who are suffering as a result of her delusions.” Not that we are experiencing her delusions.

12 Likes

@AJinNH is that accurate? If so, makes sense!

thanks!

6 Likes