"I don't even see our American flag anymore!" — Sobbing MAGA woman begs Trump to save her

Have you seen this shit? There’s a home not too far from my library flying one of these.

I have sympathy to the degree that I feel someone along the line, probably multiple someones, has clearly failed these people. It may be they were raised to values that caused them to seek out racism, perhaps they were never really taught reading comprehension (or a more generalized media literacy), leaving them prone to believing garbage.

However.

That does not extend to excusing their actions. They absolutely have that agency, no matter what in life eventually led them these choices. I can’t blame someone for their upbringing, but I can fault them for what they themselves do.

21 Likes

I don’t see the American flag anymore- I’m flag blind. I just see some cloth.

12 Likes

Exactly. It’s all these nutjobs who are messing with flags.

I have not seen a single alteration of the American flag at a Biden - or any other Democrat - event or rally.

This BB went deep into why the MAGAts are so big on flags - so won’t open that can of worms up.

I now take comfort in knowing Trump won’t be around much longer - but I suspect his clones will carry the torch.

5 Likes

“This is 'merikkah! This is our land!” Had to stop riiiiight there.
Lady, yo pasty fat white @$$ is settin on First American land. The white people (some of whom dragged brown and black people along as well) drove the natives off THEIR lands. STFU u deluded moron.

I suspect drink was involved.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real: just look at this lady!

6 Likes

He’s trying to, lady, but here you are, invoking that very Devil!
Make up your mind!
Sheesh!

“About to”??

Well, no, it belonged to those we stole it from, who stole it from the previous owners, who stole it, etc, etc. And someday, someone will steal it from us, and someone will steal it from them, ad infinitum

But, somehow, I get the impression that ‘our’ means white, self-described xtian worshipers of Lord Dampnut only.

ETA:

I will take comfort when he achieves room temperature. Not before.

No doubt there will be plenty of those.
Just look at El Rushbo.
First, there was only him. Now there are dozens, if not hundreds of his clones.
And they have steadily gotten worse, even with no El Rushbo still around.

It’s not often you get to witness the birth of a cult.

7 Likes

Someone have a link handy? DM would be fine. I’m interested and quick search hasn’t helped me find that.

3 Likes

Proving patriotism with an altered flag that has the mugshot pic from when Trump literally surrendered.

As real-life con material goes, chef’s kiss.

4 Likes

Awwwwwww. Give the poor dodo a USA hankie-flag to blow her nose into.

5 Likes

I’d think it was one of the long line of imagined complaints: liberals are stopping people from saying Merry Christmas, they’re forbidding children from praying, and they’re forcing everyone to be gay and transgender. If the window to the world is Trump centric social media, people end up believing anything.

5 Likes

isn’t this an old video? i remember this one from maybe biden’s inauguration or thereabouts?

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Yep. And MAGA lady is of the same ilk most likely to buy shit like this:

6 Likes

Yes, it’s been around since at least 2021.

5 Likes

“don’t tread on me”, but perfectly fine to shit on me.
yes, i know it is not the gadsden flag, but the sentiment of the flag worshippers carries over.

5 Likes

Imagine having so few actual problems or responsibilities that you not only get upset over completely fictional bullshit that would be trivial even if true, but it actually brings you to tears and you film it to post on the internet.

Here’s wishing her a never ending stream of actual hardships to put things in perspective.

6 Likes

ma’am, have you had anything to drink?

2 Likes

Orange bronzer-flavoured Qaren tears. Mmm… 0_o

3 Likes

FYI the milkske machine at MD is never broken its just that no one wants to or knows how to clean it.

3 Likes

FYI, that’s not true. The machines are basically built to easily fail during the maintenance cycle and require a service call to get working again. McDonald’s and the ice cream machine vendor have worked to shut down a 3rd party solution that would allow restaurants to fix the machines themselves.

ETA:
Previously, on BoingBoing:

12 Likes

Oh gods - it raises the question of whether she’s so used to seeing fake American flags, that the real thing looks weird to her, now…

9 Likes