I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

And if you can’t sing it, you’ll have to swing it

8 Likes

In body or in spirit? Or both?

5 Likes

O[quote=“chgoliz, post:2702, topic:74704”]
In body or in spirit? Or both?
[/quote]

In a formaldehyde filled jar, in the safe?

9 Likes

Just one? What’s it made of – the doc went through three diamond-tipped bits while drilling a new route for my mother’s tear duct.

7 Likes

It’s all right for you folks out thataway <— but it’s way past my bedtime here on Airstrip One, and the charmingly naive people who pay my salary are expecting me to have my wits about me tomorrow.

I wish @beschizza all the doubloons [uncursed] the safe holds, and if opening the safe unleashes eldritch powers from the depths of Hades whose like no man was ever meant to endure, well, it’s been nice knowing all of y’all.

On the other hand, if the damn thing isn’t open by tomorrow, I guess this thread will be -

14 Likes

[Eldritch powers wake, look at Trump America, shudder, and immediately return to hibernation…]

6 Likes

So do we need a second technician to get past level two or what?

6 Likes

I think we just have to farm padlocks and level this one up.

5 Likes

that’s a patronizing way of describing your flock, mr vicar.

6 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

He just had to fetch bump keys from the van.

It was like a Yale OBB lock, he says, but with a relatively unusual fourth wheel – which would have made robotic unlocking much more time-consuming than the cracked-in-6-hours youtube vids attest. The door contained 5 inches of concrete.

He’s a retired Air Force serviceman who has been a safecracker for 25 years. His most challenging job was when a guard armory found that it had lost the combination to their weapons vault when deploying. 18 hours.

As a child, he was fascinated by magic and crime. He wanted to break into things – but chose to do it legally.

It is time.

41 Likes

Aunt Julie’s secret Turducken recipe?

5 Likes

has he ever dressed like this:

And if the answer is no. Then how can we trust him to handle the swirling vortexes contained within the safe.

Is he truly prepared for the blood wave?

Are any of us?

14 Likes

20 Likes

20 Likes

11 Likes

literally all i can think of when I look at your pic

15 Likes

How long is this going to take? It’s 20 to 2 in the morning in the UK.

15 Likes

8 Likes