I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

In a non-hot-dog-bun sandwhich, the mustard goes on the meat side (down) and the mayo on the cheese-side (up).

DON’T CROSS THE STREAMS

10 Likes

I’d like to object.

Mt journey to Hamburg showed me the enlightenment of the CURRYWURST which requires ketchup in its preparation

11 Likes

This is the exact method I use for veggie burger. However, the mustard shall be Honeycup. Always excellent, tasty Honeycup. Also, mayo mixed with Honeycup for the fries.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know you people.

Here I thought we had become friends, confidants, and in the case of @OtherMichael, @popobawa4u and myself… Lovers. But bashing oatmeal cookies? I… I don’t know you.

Also, a hot dog in lean bread is just a tough thing to eat. A hot dog in puff paste is divine.

12 Likes

Yeah, it is, if the steak turns out to be unfortunately overdone. It happens to the best of us.

I’m as white as they come, but somehow still not white enough to eat mayo.

8 Likes

Pro tip: library paste is even better.

8 Likes

Yes, you do. I’m the one who likes $5 Little Caesar’s pizza.

You have fallen in with A Very Bad Crowd. :wink:

15 Likes

I like hot dogs and ketchup, but that’s more a statement of my love for ketchup than my desired toppings on a hot dog. I generally find cheese more offensive to a hot dog.

Hot dogs really just need some good crunch, my favorite toppings would be crunchy vegetables (carrot, cucumber, daikon, etc.) and something with a bit of a kick. If I’m going more traditional I want raw onions soaked in cold water and whole seed mustard with sliced pickle, or just naked (or with kraut) in a crunchy roll.

5 Likes

You’d fit in nicely in Detroit if this whole Hollywood thing falls through. One of the original, and still operational Little Ceasar’s is a scant 3 miles from my house. If you go to a Tigers or Red Wing’s game, Little Ceasar’s will be waiting for you at the respective stadiums. Mike Illich doesn’t just own the teams, he owns the management company and the concessions companies. Just be prepared to cough up $8 for a beer, Canuckistani or US swill.

2 Likes

Presumably all the parents living in Johnsonvile…

Johnson_ville_ brats aren’t too bad when boiled in the right beer.

2 Likes

I think we all can agree that most “food” is just a crappy tray for tasty condiments, but the only condiment your hot dog needs is habeñero hummus.

6 Likes

There’s about 200 people in the actual town. I haven’t been there, but analogous Wisconsin towns consist of 2-3 bars, 2 churches, and either a gas station or a general store.

6 Likes

I’d be tempted, if I could import my beloved SoCal weather (sans drought and fires, in a perfect world). I swear, Little Caesar’s Hot-N-Ready pepperoni pizza is a fairly ideal $5 lunch that can easily feed one dinner too.

It may kill me, but it’ll kill me slow.

6 Likes

I’m telling you man, anything that’d taste good with garlic will taste better with Sriracha.

4 Likes

Keep eating those pizzas and hot dogs and you will be the crowd.

8 Likes

Que?

Which reminds me – thin-sliced onions (red or otherwise) soaked in red-wine vinegar: also nice on a hot dog. Or any sandwich.

5 Likes

We sorta had that weather for summer this year, minus fires and multi-year drought. I really don’t dig any national chain pizza, but it’s tempting given the aforementioned LC is on one of the routes home from my son’s school, and I truly hate cooking. (Sorry, @japhroaig)

7 Likes

Oh jeeze. Now I have to go pester a bunch of delis and find a good muffaletta in town.

3 Likes

YES

…and no.

What sort of cheeses do people usually use?

2 Likes