I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

I have been tempted by them at the Safeway…
But my guilty pleasure is getting some White Castles but the frozen ones just are not the same.

2 Likes

There is something kind of Americana about them, isn’t there?[quote=“TobinL, post:241, topic:84560”]
I have been tempted by them at the Safeway…
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure my local kroger carries them…

WHAT AM i DOING?

11 Likes

Sounds like a business opportunity to me. :smirk:

5 Likes

I still like my regional chip exchange idea!

7 Likes

Steak-Umm midnight snack BBS Regular Virtual Meetup!!!

Hell, I’d live-tweet it, if I tweeted.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip. @SlyBevel took me to Caputo’s in Salt Lake when I was pretty badly hungover, and their muffaletta resuscitated me like I didn’t even know was possible. Like a miracle in a bun. So naturally we had to make excuses to go back there twice again.

4 Likes

He has a restaurant?

9 Likes

Not sure, but these guys do:

The guy second from the right made my sammiches. Nice fella, good at taking a compliment too.

“I came in here stumbling, blinded by the sun, ready to puke, and your sandwich has given me new life”

“Yeah, I get that sometimes. Glad it did the trick.”

12 Likes

Huh, they’re rolled up . . . interesting. I can see myself downing a bag of those!

OMG . . . Amazon sells them . . . I am lost :yum:

4 Likes

Not even for breakfast?

22 Likes

Almost as bad for you as cocopuffs, or frootloops.

I would include cap’n crunch, but it’s contravened as an area denial weapon. Have you seen what it does to the roof of your mouth?

7 Likes

Want. Needs more ice-cream though.

6 Likes

Wrong. Just plain wrong.

15 Likes

If we’re switching to creative names…

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Wurst+Place/@47.6235191,-122.3403972,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54901539d3111bf3:0xe33c68d5ce721ff8!8m2!3d47.6235191!4d-122.3382085

Here in Seattle.

9 Likes

@ActionAbe This is the best thread ever.

16 Likes

That looks like it’s either the best thing ever or the most disgusting thing ever. No middle ground can exist.

6 Likes

If you soak an onion in ice water, it takes the sharp bite from them and gets rid of (some of) the bad breath.

4 Likes

So who changed the title? Because now I really want Hotdogtopus to be a real thing. This ain’t quite doing it:

17 Likes

No worries; it’s a real thing:

17 Likes

Which is a difficult thing to parse, really, as ketchup is acceptable on spaghetti but not on hotdogs, so… what to do?
Of course, if this is aimed at children, the law permits the application of ketchup, so that solves the problem, I suppose.

14 Likes