I Saw This Today

What? They have Bro but no Wing Commander?

BTW, you guys should treat me with the respect due my eminence.

13 Likes

8 Likes

My favorite pic from my time as an art installer:

12 Likes

This is rapidly becoming an “Open Nightmare Thread”.

6 Likes

Rode out of this place today, gonna ride back in shortly, once I get outta this fucken place:

4 Likes

Currently seeing a sit in movie…

4 Likes

Spiritual humanism huh. I see they’re fans of the scientific method, maybe I’ll get ordained… But I think I might prefer to go through the United Church of Bacon. Praise the Lard.

2 Likes

Hollywood Bowl?

1 Like

Ya, John Williams night - he didn’t conduct though.
They just showed the entire ET movie with the LA Phil playing a live score. Hope that he is OK - I assume that there may have been a lot of disappointed light saber bearers.

Edit: He is OK…
Concert review: Film Night goes on without John Williams

A back ailment forced Oscar-winning composer John Williams to bow out as conductor on Saturday of the annual John Williams' Film Night at Tanglewood. This is the first Tanglewood season that Williams has missed in 35 years.
3 Likes

what is the scale, here?

1 Like

Hmm, was that piece at SFMOMA back in the 90s or early aughts?

Michael and Bubbles are slightly larger than life.

3 Likes

Co-worker just sent this…

Her 2 & 3 year old kids decided to clean the bathroom floor. I’m guessing that dad was watching them tonight.

8 Likes

I dunno what to tell you dude.
I am not aware of them helping with that.

3 Likes

lube doesn’t count as

I will defend public transportation to the death, but man do I have my share of MARTA stories. Including the time when I was on the train with groceries and some guy just straight up requested some of my food. Not a panhandler or homeless guy either. This guy was clearly just some schmuck with no manners. Didn’t even ask. Demanded. I told him him no, and then he amended his demand to include please. I said, “too late.” The guy seemed shocked.

Another time someone was trying to strike up a conversation with a Starship (a sex shop chain in Atlanta, for the unaware) employee and obnoxiously asking the man if he had any favorite merchandise. This list of weird things I saw on MARTA just goes on and on.

God. I miss Atlanta.

7 Likes

Saw it yesterToday…
Our city had a nice Dia del Muerte festival.

Hope that it pushed the racist old farts to move out of town…

10 Likes

More of a “I heard this today”
These guys are beat boxing some of the whitest songs evar…

First song was In the Air Tonight; second was Summer Breeze.
They are pretty fun…

8 Likes

Let us know if they do any Jimmy Buffet!

2 Likes

Journals on display at a bookstore photographed by my wife.

7 Likes

:two_hearts:

Those are supercool!