I was seriously attracted to the human female host of this creepy children's TV show

Oh man, Diana Rigg, if only I was fifty years older…

6 Likes

She always seemed like she had a deep deep sadness within her. :frowning:

7 Likes

Uh-huh.

4 Likes

The show that creeped me out was “Villa Alegre.” I always thought, as a kid, that these people were trapped on this floating carnival island, forced to speak to each other in alternating spanish/english conversations.

7 Likes

Dayum, your avatar is hot! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for this reminder that my favorite childhood shows really weren’t any better than what’s available today.

I bet I’d want to murder the Banana Splits if I had to watch my nephews watching them

3 Likes

Hell naw son. Catwomen

15 Likes

She’s hot, but that’s a terrible pic!

Here’s more though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey! It wasn’t like that! My youthful love was pure and transcended the merely physical.

Ok, maybe Emma Peel.

10 Likes

Rule 34, anyone?

2 Likes

The thread/theme I’m seeing here is attraction not for the glitzy and glamorous types, but rather the more subdued beauty, the librarian, the girl in class who was good at math and didn’t do anything with her hair or clothes or makeup to attract attention, though she was pretty if you knew how to see it. I’m with ya all on that.

But now with over seventy comments, no one has mentioned Mindy, of Mork fame? She’s in that same vein, even drove a jeep in Boulder, Colorado.

6 Likes

Purrrrfect!

To me she was more like a sister.

3 Likes

Gotta go with Mary Ellen Walton. No glitz on the mountain.

4 Likes

She’s a perfectly cromulent partner to Steed, but doesn’t activate the hormones the same way. At least for me, YMMV. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nuff said.

21 Likes

I may also add that Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island was a hot tamale

14 Likes

Naturally. (And there’s the Krofft Konnection! I’m telling you: they’re behind a lot of seriously bad vibes, man.)

1 Like

She’s really great, but honestly my loyalty lies with Anjelica Huston’s take on it. I’d let her do terrible things to me :wink:

13 Likes

The females on television I was attracted to as a child were also those with whom I identified, so I suppose I was a bit narcissistic.

3 Likes