Idiot smashing store window gets hit with instant karma

Local police says “taken to hospital with injuries”. http://lubliniec.slaska.policja.gov.pl/k13/informacje/wiadomosci/213401,Wybil-szybe-i-wpadl-pod-samochod.html

They also mention the possibility of a 5-year sentence for destruction of property. I imagine they’d be looking in a slightly different direction had the accused expired.

8 Likes

thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Instant Car-ma, ha!

5 Likes

Are you serious about the electrcutions? That crosses a definite line. What was the fallout of that?

1 Like

Yeah it legitimately happened, a bunch of people complained and they edited the post after the fact to remove a gif showing the moment but left the post largely intact. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth

3 Likes

Har-Dee-Fuckin-Har.

to be quite honest it’s a wonder he didn’t cut his wrists firstly

1 Like

He’s not in danger of being wrongfully accused of crimnial activitcy. Your comment is a prime example: You already assume that you are seing criminal actiivy. But that’s for the judges to confirm, not you or me.

Anecdoted: If smartphone had been around about 40 years ago, there’d be video evidence of me and a friend as teems smashing glass windows stored on currenlty unoccupied private property.

Thing is, it was the property of my deceased grandmother, then the property of my mother. Who undoubtedly not a fan of us smashing stuff, but perfectly sensible regardsing that it was junk anyway. So what was “obviously” a clear case of breaking and entering (or rather: entering and breaking) was not.

2 Likes

I was referring to him assaulting the good Samaritan. I rather strongly suspect he was breaking someone else’s property, but that wasn’t the crime I was referring to. That said, I hope he lived to see his day in court.

You don’t even know that. under German law. For example, hitting first isn’t an indicator that it wasn’t self defense.

1 Like

If I were on his jury, that level of anal punctiliousness might be merited. But for my own personal assessment from the peanut gallery, I feel confident beyond a reasonable doubt that he assaulted the guy, probably threatened him, and more likely than not vandalized someone else’s shop front. I’ll leave the jurisprudence to you and the other jurists, no offense.

3 Likes

maybe instead I see what you did there, having originally missed it?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.