If Trump is removed from office, says famous pastor, "veterans, cowboys, mountain men" will go on a Democrat killing spree

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/29/if-trump-is-removed-from-offic.html

2 Likes

Good lord, what a hateful, dangerous lunatic.

70 Likes

He sounds like just another right wing stable genius we have the pleasure of hearing these days.

32 Likes

When will that last thing happen?

47 Likes

I’m a veteran…the only spree I will go on is a cheering spree.
My spouse is a veteran…she would do the same.

Hey Pastor fuck-wit…don’t speak for us.

83 Likes

Its like they can’t even get it through their heads that Democrats can own and use guns as well as Republicans. Help me Lord Jebus.

46 Likes

Yeah, don’t hold your breath waiting on Vets who have been fucked over to ‘go to bat’ for 45.

66 Likes

As unhinged as this person seems to be, I guess this only goes to show that this sketch will never get old: https://youtu.be/LEcbagW4O-s?t=153

4 Likes

42 Likes

Big talk from a small man.

Calling his bluff.

15 Likes

What am I supposed to be looking at, here?

I know it’s the game of the WS where 45 rightfully got booed, but what’s the relevance?

ETA:

IT’S THE SIGNS IN THE BACKGROUND.

Ordinarily, I wouldn’t worry about amending a comment where I made an honest and inadvertently funny goof, but damn if that didn’t turn to a terrible vaudevillian running gag.

3 Likes

Pastor Rick Wiles has a warning for Democrats: if Drumpf is removed from office, “veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight” will “hunt down”

Clearly a devotee of the Prince of Peace. Or at least one of them.

44 Likes

Some vets don’t jive with what the lunatic is espousing.

20 Likes

Democrats facing the prospect of losing: ¯\(ツ)

Republicans facing the prospect of losing: WE WILL MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!

Yep. Totally reasonable group, that.

57 Likes

The pastor talking about him is a real nutjob, too.

33 Likes

Oh, the signs in the background; Veterans for Impeachment.

Silly me, I was looking at the people in the foreground.

38 Likes

The “Veterans For Impeachment” banners in the stands just behind home plate.

12 Likes

Thank you, delayed echoes; I think I’ve got it now…

15 Likes

I’ve long assumed some sort of response like this would unfortunately be inevitable. There are too many gun crazy government hating nut jobs for it not to happen.

That said, whatever they do will likely be pathetic and cowardly.

It would also be universally hated by the country, because they are a vocal minority and not the “silent majority” they have deluded themselves into thinking that they are.

21 Likes

I find that aside from war criminals and wannabe pogues, there is an unspoken “no blood for draft dodging Cheeto” policy in effect within the military. They have been trolling him from day one and finding new and interesting ways to tell him to buzz off.

22 Likes