If your favorite evil sci-fi corporations had new rainbow logos for Pride month

Originally published at: If your favorite evil sci-fi corporations had new rainbow logos for Pride month | Boing Boing

3 Likes

No Umbrella Corp from Resident Evil?

12 Likes

Apple Computer was ahead of the times.

9 Likes

What is the hexagonal one? I was thinking Aperture Science, but that’s different…

If I had Photoshop at work, I’d make one for Yoyodyne, you monkey boy!

3 Likes

On one hand, it is all corporate bullshit to sell you stuff. On the other hand, open support of LGTBQ people is progress. Or rather its is a reflection of progress - that society has changed to the point that open support isn’t damaging.

3 Likes

Friend of mine made this one, with the following comment:
“Yes, pay attention to our fake gesture of support while we Literally rip open hell and cause 80% of the human race to be gruesomely slaughtered by demons and cause the earth to have a parasitic hellspawn tumor that slowly consumes the entire planet while the remaining survivors slowly suffer until the sweet release of death.

2 Likes

Because fiction has been overflowing into reality recently…

16 Likes

One of the most evil, but little known nowadays.

All Veridian Dynamics Commercials

2 Likes

That was such a great show.

1 Like

I shared this one with the Twitter trend. Props to anyone who can identify it. A hint is in my username.

1 Like

It was a SF show that didn’t realize it was a SF show. Also one of the darkest workplace comedies to air on network TV.

Phil and Lem should have had their own show.

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh definitely!
You know they were totally the best mad scientists ever. They even kept a dalek in storage

2 Likes

Why resort to sci-fi?

I’m sure the *_CN accounts look very similar as well.

9 Likes

1 Like

Might be a tad obscure, but still fits:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Hey, at least Alterra has life pods installed on their ships, even if they will charge you for the supplies you use while in an emergency.

1 Like