"I'm done saying sorry" says Alex Jones at his latest farcicial court appearance

Ah, that would explain it.
I just can’t think why this Alex Jones video triggered that particular memory.

5 Likes

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

9 Likes

It certainly is.
Were he any more slug-like, he’d be Jabba the Twat.

7 Likes

I don’t think he will ever be sorry. He may have some regrets (unlikely) but he will mostly be petulant, resentful, angry and ever more full of hate. But not sorry. If he were capable of being sorry he would have stopped this long ago.

13 Likes

No Brenda Lee, for sure.

Not much like The Platters either.

6 Likes

You wouldn’t know it by looking at him, but he’s only 48.

12 Likes

so the good news here is – i’m too old to become a qanon far-right facist. the bad news here is – i’m too old.

8 Likes

Insert “Won’t somebody think of the fascists!” gif here.

4 Likes

He’s always looked 20 years older than he was

Alexs-War-Alex-Jones-911

8 Likes

I don’t know much about management at McDonald’s, but none of the other workers deserve to deal with Alex Jones. Possibly he can work at Donald’s, that is, wherever his former messiah ends up.

11 Likes

Oh, I can imagine the mass food poisoning already…

6 Likes
5 Likes

So much hate must cause premature aging. Look at Stephen Miller — he’s in his mid 30s and looks not a day younger than 55.

12 Likes

nine for mortal men doomed to die
one for the dark lord on his dark throne
In the land of mordor where the shadows lie

11 Likes

That sad excuse for a human being hasn’t once said “I’m sorry” and meant it his whole life.

9 Likes
4 Likes

This image is about 4 yrs old.

ETA:
So does debbil worship.

18 Likes
2 Likes

Funny how certain people always get tired of apologizing long before they ever get tired of doing things that warrant an apology

8 Likes

I also felt for the prosecutor there– it took eight minutes and four objections just to get Jones to admit that images are things and that he has an image on his website and it is of this judge and that there are lasers and he called her a tyrant. Maybe, hypothetically some of that happened near Jones. It’s like pulling teeth to get the time of day.

I’m sure Jones thinks he’s playing five dimensional chess by being a wall of obstinance on every tiny detail of every fact, but he’s just consuming every last molecule of sympathy from the judge and jury.

12 Likes