"I'm done saying sorry" says Alex Jones at his latest farcicial court appearance

I think the prosecutor is probably feeling just fine. His primary goal isn’t to get a straight answer out of Jones, it’s to highlight what an obstinate and unrepentant asshole Jones is.

10 Likes

Actually that answered another question I had, which is “what does the picture of the judge really have to do with Sandy Hook anyway” but it makes perfect sense in the context you just gave.

11 Likes

21 Likes

I love that one, too - and Wil Wheaton. His tumblr is fulla High Quality Content:
WIL WHEATON dot TUMBLR dot COM

11 Likes

I may well have yoinked it from you…definitely picked it up from someone here because it’s awesome.

6 Likes

The headline of this article reminded me of that unhinged rant that Homelander gave when he was tired of his handlers having him make a bunch of conciliatory public statements after it was revealed that he’d been dating a Nazi.

11 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot about Sanders too. I’m not one to pick on someone for their appearance, but I don’t think it’s really disputable that these people look much older than they are.

6 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.