In crazy tweet, Donald Trump claims police spied on him

DCAB?

Disloyal Cops Are Bastards?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been buying more dried plant flower. Oh wait, what?

11 Likes

One more wafer-thin mint? I’m living for that moment!

7 Likes

Must be the good stuff if you’ve already forgotten the start of the sentence.

2 Likes

Anybody else noticing that Trump is sounding more and more like Rorschach? Even his phrasing.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, was it really only yesterday that I posted something optimistic about how maybe we’d broken free of letting Turmp control the news cycle?

• a pandemic is news
  • people rising up against racism is news
  • Turmp tweeting “look at me look at me I’m lighting the drapes on fire look at me look at meee” is not news. At all.

Listen folks: as long as you tune in to the Turmp Show, it will never be cancelled. It makes no difference whether you’re booing or applauding. If you amplify his stream of subject-changing tweets, you are functionally a Turnp supporter; it’s as simple as that.

12 Likes

Good.

index

1 Like

It doesn’t matters whether or not Mass Murderer Trump is a Russian agent, just as it doesn’t matter whether or not the drunk driver who plows into a busload of kids is a bad person. The horrific nature of the outcomes completely overwhelms the circumstances.

6 Likes

13 Likes

[Ed. Note: The past tense of broadcast is, of course, broadcast. Ithankyou.]

4 Likes

What the heck is that one from? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I love John Carpenter.

6 Likes

Whoah. I need to rewatch the movie, because I honestly didn’t remember that!

3 Likes

‘Thunder’ exploding from pure rage was one of the best parts, IMO.

Right?

6 Likes

This one, They Live, The Thing, Halloween… and he does a ton of music for his films as well. A true legend in film making!

7 Likes

My kid and I just rewatched the Thing the other night.

7 Likes

The FBI was watching the Russians and their spies, just like they were supposed to. Not the FBI’s fault that trump turned out to be one of their agents.

2 Likes