In private text, Tucker Carlson complains about a "demonic" Donald Trump

Especially egregious considering that Newscorp has used “Tucker is obviously an buffoon and no one would ever believe anything that he says” as a legal defense in court

6 Likes

The private communications

They aren’t. They are part of the corporate record. Use Fox’s communication services and the contents if Fox’s.

i find it amazing in both the specific and the general sense because it’s a very clear picture of why people support fascism.

they’re scared of losing money, power, and access. so much so: they’re willing to do anything at all to keep it. they deliberately cultivate hate and division, anything anything, so long as they keep their privileged position

they can’t be convinced with facts or empathy. they’re purely in it for themselves, and only for that

14 Likes

Exactly. They think it’ll benefit them, and that alone is reason enough for them to support it.

Greedy, selfish human garbage.

14 Likes

Imagine what they said on the phone, or in private in the ball-tanning room?

6 Likes

“Those fuckers are destroying our credibility. It enrages me,” Carlson

OH THAT’S destroying your credibility. Not testicle tanning or the bajillion other inane bullshit you spew out daily.

5 Likes

Part of what’s so interesting is how terrified they are of their audience - and losing that audience - having been the ones to create it in the first place and watching its appetite for lies grow beyond what they were willing/able to feed.

9 Likes

I am not a lawyer, so I have no idea how likely Fox or its talking shitheads will see any meaningful legal repercussions.

I am also not a right wing moron, so I have no idea how damaging any of this will be to their viewership.

I am simply munching my popcorn in anticipation of the various players in the right wing mediasphere and right wing political types bashing each other over betrayals and such.

2 Likes

There is definitely a “Dr. Frankenstein and his monster” vibe about all of this

3 Likes

And, as usual, the Doctor is the real monster…

2 Likes

sad dr who GIF

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.