Influencer finds new squad who shares her dislike for "woke chicken"

Originally published at: Influencer finds new squad who shares her dislike for "woke chicken" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I dont care about this pathetic hateful grifter; again, she can choke on a non-woke chicken bone…

25 Likes

Man, the bar to speak at these conservative conferences low. Just say something utterly stupid on social media, and have some people tweet some mean things back at you. Boom! Full grift ahead, captain!

35 Likes

The parallel universe these poor persecuted Christians live in must be terrifying.

15 Likes

Chickens are so woke they lay rainbow eggs.

37 Likes

My ranking system for drive-thru restaurants is a bit different:

1. Is the food any good?
  2. Can the restaurant get my complete order in the bag and through the window?

Chick-fil-a fails enough on point 2 that I no longer bother going there

8 Likes

One of the first signs I was among idiots as a child was when every damn Sunday they would speak endlessly about how Christians were and always had been persecuted everywhere they went. Then we’d leave church and go to Hardee’s for lunch and be surrounded by people who just came from the exact same sermon and seemed to be doing just fine. This was the early ‘80s and, honestly I don’t even think it’s gotten worse, they’re just more accepting of violence as a form of mission work, now.

25 Likes

“It’s not easy being an asshole. It’s, like, so hard. But I’m going to keep being an asshole for fame and possibly money. Did you all see my tweet where I said that assholely thing?”

17 Likes

Anyone who has ever slept in close proximity to a rooster has an understandable dislike for woke chicken. Or being woken by a chicken. Whatever.

23 Likes

bing agrees.

“woke chicken” as a prompt:

Looks more surprised to me :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Lived on a Caribbean island for a few years.

While there, I learned that roosters don’t crow at dawn; they crow ALL DAMN DAY LONG.

It’s how they ‘talk.’

26 Likes

I mean, doesn’t she even consider the fact that most fast-food chicken chains get their chicken FROM THE SAME SUPPLIERS? That’s how you get conglomerates like Tyson Foods and Foster Farms. :man_shrugging:

Cross the road (OMG, she actually did that :rofl: ) to a different chain, and you’re probably getting the same chickens, if not remarkably similar.

14 Likes

What is terrifying is that the only way they will accept to prevent themselves being persecuted and genocided is to be the ones doing these same acts. The fact that their “persecution” is pure delusion is beside the point.

15 Likes

Sorry, had to fix that. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

10 Likes

I can accept that!

6 Likes

Her problem with Chick-fil-a stems from accidentally finding out they were in favor of diversity.

If she had gone into Chick-fil-a, and seen a diverse workplace, would that have triggered her? Would she have even noticed black/white/Asian/etc working together, let alone known what anyone’s sexuality or faith was? Maybe. But probably not.

This shit is all performative, it’s part of the ritual of being in the cult.

15 Likes

Nope. Those are the “servant class” in the mind of most GOP-based conservatives.

12 Likes

It’s amazing to me that people can adopt a set of hateful beliefs, then all their friends desert them, and their reaction is to feel persecuted instead of realizing they’re the asshole. Like, read the room. You aren’t being persecuted, your friends are trying to tell you you’re a dick.

These sorts of things never happen overnight, either. I’m sure it was months or years of her saying increasingly nasty things and her friends giving her looks, gently disagreeing, or maybe even sitting down with her to talk about it. She’s the one who chose hateful beliefs over her own friends.

21 Likes

Finally; a perfect definition of “Whackadoodle”.

This is all so cultish that maybe we need to switch to deprogramming tactics.

9 Likes

Evangelicals are pissed because they’ve always considered Chick-Fil-A as one of their own (professed Christian values, closed on Sundays, etc…) and now they’re aghast that a so-called “Faith-based” business has the temerity to not also be perfectly aligned with their warped conservative politics.

That this little privileged white girl gets center stage at a conservative conference in order to further air her perceived grievances is testament to just how far apart actual Christian teachings are from today’s conservative “values”

11 Likes