Interesting shirt from this weekend's Trump rally

Yes I am. I’m heavily involved in WolfPAC and other groups, and regularly meet with my state representatives. They’re probably sick of hearing from me by now, and if you give a damn about what’s happening to this country, yours are sick of hearing from you too.

Well, yes and no. I can’t help being outraged on the internet, or in meatspace either, because this country just went tits up. It was actually tits up long before November 8th, but nobody listened to me then, and now that Donald Trump is President * maybe people will start listening… ahaha no they won’t.

Being outraged on the internet and in meatspace and anywhere is the only way people will know that shit got real, and the outrage is real, and if we don’t all start fighting back like our lives literally depend on it** people will just sit on their asses and continue doing absolutely dick. There is no room for fake even-handedness anymore, assuming there ever was. We have to act. We have to do shit or else shit won’t get done.

@boundegar and @incarnedine_v: Do you seriously want to know what I am doing, or are you just throwing ad-hominems? Do you think I’m a Millennial trustafarian sitting in his mama’s basement? I’m a middle-aged man with not much hair and even less patience, and I’ve got a job to go to and bills to pay, and I shouldn’t have to do anything except sit on the couch with a beer after work, but I stay politically active because I literally have no other choice. I’m tired of it, it’s fucking exhausting, but I have to do it. We all have to do it.

Also, are you really against the idea of a Democratic/left-wing Tea Party? If so, why?!? Not a rhetorical question.

*Let that phrase sink in. Should those words be anything other than a gross non-sequitur?

**They do. How’s your water supply? Do you have good insurance? I hope you don’t live near the coasts…

42 Likes