Interesting toilet

yes, but if you put it in a stall people use it for going to the bathroom and it might not be available when desperately needed. keeps the sinks from getting clogged.

2 Likes

Those make more sense. A plain ol’ toilet, well, seems like it would be subject to all sorts of emergencies.

1 Like

Even with partitions, someone determined enough can make you feel quite uncomfortable:

4 Likes

Where’s the ice? Shouldn’t that be full of a heap of ice?
What the hell is going on here?!

2 Likes

A female cow-orker asked a male cow-orker if it was socially acceptable to talk to your neighbor while peeing at urinals. His reply was ‘sure, as long as you don’t look over and say “hey! nice dick!”’

3 Likes

Well I’ll be damned! Puke points aren’t just a figment of Peep Show’s imagination…

4 Likes

As I so often am, I’m reminded of the competitive dudes who were pissing off a bridge together.

“Water’s cold.”

“Yep. It’s deep, too.”

5 Likes

And there’s fish.

On the bottom.

Good thing they’re not BIG fish though.

3 Likes

Only one way to handle this if you have to poop. Sit and poop proudly. Look 'em straight in the eye. Smile and strike up conversation with anyone who comes in to use a urinal. Sure you’ll be a little uncomfortable, but not as much as they’ll be…

2 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else, but I use the entire toilet whenever I go.

2 Likes

LOL!

4 Likes

That looks like the most impractical thing ever

2 Likes

I haven’t heard it pronounced that way since I was in middle school - that’s what my grandma said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what on earth…

1 Like

I believe it’s a urinal for women to pee while standing.

3 Likes

When are they going to replace the paper with a blower, like they did with the hand towels?

1 Like

I noticed. And what the hell… how is that practical?

1 Like

Isn’t that pretty common in Japan? Toilets with integrated bidet and blow dryer?

2 Likes

I’ve been in that one… I’d describe it as surreal (in the sense that I often have dreams about strange bathrooms, presumably because my body wants me to wake up and go to the bathroom). When I visited, there was only one other person in there, but he wasn’t using the facility – just standing there, speaking an unidentified language to no one that I could see.

4 Likes

I wish I knew, maybe straddling something is more hygienic than sitting on or hovering over something?

2 Likes