IRAQ: Rocket strikes reported at US-Iraqi military base near Baghdad airport

If you think most posters here are going to whitewash all the horrible shit Clinton and Obama did, you clearly don’t know your audience. While I would argue most of us long for the days when we didn’t have right wing fascists running the country, we aren’t blind to the fact that previous D’s in office did terrible things also.

I think this would be a great idea if for no other reason than this thread will auto-close in a few days.

Again, I think you clearly don’t understand your audience. We’re all Marxists here.

Funny how every time we intervene in the affairs of another country under some sort of weak-ass justification like we have for the past 50+ years that things almost always end up being far worse after we’re done with our meddling. (It’s also funny how R’s constantly try to walk the line of isolationism while maintaining numerous expensive and disliked empires abroad.)

You’re making numerous assumptions about a bunch of Internet strangers and it needs to stop. You’ve made your point, and it’s duly noted. Please move on to a new one. You don’t know anything about people here and what they do or don’t do – and can or can’t do in real life. For all the complaining you’re doing about some perceived lack of real-world action from the commentariat here, you’re also not contributing much of substance beyond shitting on a bunch of strangers.

16 Likes