Is Trump's oversized bandage a coverup?

He’s using it to hide his ear bud that is for his advisor giving him actual facts so he can look like a non idiot in public during the coming campaign weeks. I bet he’s got that thing on as long as possible. I’m not making a joke I think he is actually doing that.

9 Likes

Such a gorgeous pair of silk purses!

7 Likes

…shaving.

6 Likes

It’s T****. I still wouldn’t rule out he cut his own ear when he was down, like a hockey player fishing for a major penalty.

5 Likes

… was the shooter an android :robot:

2 Likes

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek

3 Likes

Nah; Android is an open garden.

… it was a glass shard from an iPhone then :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, he was associated with professional wrestling, so blading is always a possibility…

6 Likes

Just as valid. His phone screen broke when he went down and he tried calling Bannon for help.

2 Likes

… Trump was shot by his own phone :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I grew up in Detroit watching Abdul The Butcher, arguably the king of blading, battle the original Sheik all through the 1970s.

He ended up with hepatitis and lost a major lawsuit over the practice for infecting other wrestlers but, he’s still alive which is amazing considering the brutality of his career.

It’s also what I thought of when I saw trump go down.

9 Likes

That presupposes that he’d a: actually listen, and b: do as he’s told. Tough ask, IMO.

3 Likes

… I’d like to see a list of athletic activities that make us live longer vs the ones that make us die young :thinking:

3 Likes

Die younger:

Pull Up Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

Live longer:

Flower Spring GIF by Unpopular Cartoonist

13 Likes

Revelation 13:3
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

10 Likes

which is probably fine by (white) evangelicals. they want to accelerate the end times. creating an anti-christ might well be a necessary evil as far as some of them are concerned

4 Likes

Folks, that is a regular-size bandage.

The ears match the hands.

9 Likes

Ha, should I post this in response to this Facebook gem?

6 Likes

So by proportions, even though we know he was lying about being 6’2”, we didn’t know that he’s actually Tom Cruise in a MI mask?

Tom Cruise Film GIF

4 Likes