'It affects virtually nobody,' Trump lies on coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/21/it-affects-virtually-nobody-trump-lies-on-coronavirus.html

8 Likes

Thats because “virtually nobody” are the losers who get sick. Who cares about losers.

I’m going to do a jig the day this asshole dies.

29 Likes

Maybe he used the word “nobody” because he doesn’t believe that other people actually exist; he thinks he’s real and everyone else is just a construct in service of facilitating him.

22 Likes

I’m practicing the entire Riverdance routine from 1995, with costume changes, for that beautiful day.

21 Likes

Many a jigs will be danced, the whole world over.

25 Likes

But his team has the people behind him on camera wearing masks.

2 Likes

What’ll you throw in if it’s COVID or a quack cure that does him in?

5 Likes

I’m betting it’ll be choking on a McNugget.

5 Likes

16 Likes

I know you weren’t addressing me, but if something pandemic-related is what takes 45 out, I’ll do my dance in my damn skivvies on my roof, the schadenfreude will be so awesome…

@LDoBe;

No joke. I know its widely believed that he’s a sociopath and a narcissist, which he likely is… but solipsism seems more and more plausible with every public appearance he makes.

13 Likes

The one doesn’t have to preclude the other. In fact one may easily lead to the other.

“These people don’t have feelings. They’re not special like me. In fact, they’re not exactly real people. They’re just here to fulfill my desires. Those are the only ones I like anyway. Those are the ones who matter.”

16 Likes

It could also be that he truly sees this from the Republican perspective, that only the people who “contribute” to society, i.e. white labor and rich people, are actual human beings. They believe the poor, elderly, people of color, handicapped, etc., are just “eaters” and therefore “nobody”.

14 Likes

Oh, don’t misunderstand me; I think it’s all three simultaneously at this point… a trifecta of terrible traits, a triple threat of atrociousness.

10 Likes

I’ll hire 20 people and recreate Prisencolinensinainciusol

1 Like

12 Likes

I know you weren’t addressing me , but if something pandemic-related is what takes 45 out, I’ll do my dance in my damn skivvies on my roof, the schadenfreude will be so awesome…

Whatever it is, I damn well hope it’s while he’s in prison.

14 Likes

In prison would be nice, but I’ll settle for a demise that is publicly humiliating. It would be fitting if he croaked on camera, mid-rant.

13 Likes

It’d be fitting. All he cares about is ratings.

6 Likes

Don’t forget the “suckers” in the military. WTF were they doing out on those ships when they could have been at home collecting their stock dividends. /s

8 Likes

An excellent sculpture. Is there a way to send some money towards bringing this to Trump’s attention? Maybe in a FauxNews commercial? He might die of a rage fit.

5 Likes