'We're gonna lose over 100,000 perhaps,' Trump says of deaths, and 'Nobody blames me for that' on job losses

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/14/were-gonna-lose-over-1000.html

7 Likes

I’m somebody. I blame you.

72 Likes

I am blaming him right now.

62 Likes

mean-girls-samesies

52 Likes

This is kind of like when he says “many people are saying” about something he just made up.

46 Likes

I think we could make this a chorus.

31 Likes

Blame! Shame, too!

19 Likes

Next time I send someone a condolences card I should check to see if Hallmark has one that reads

Sorry for your loss
which nobody blames me for
and could have been much worse

And then spend the rest of the funeral reception telling everyone what a great job I did responding to the tragedy.

85 Likes

Especially if you killed the person.

38 Likes

Needs more cow bell.

18 Likes

Won’t watch the video, as 45’s voice makes me want to chew nails, but were the interviewer and camera crew at least 2m away? Was anyone wearing PPE? Who wired up 45 with his mic? I’m working on my Contact Tracing Bingo card for White House occupants.

23 Likes

None of the bad is his fault, all of the good is his fault. Thats what you get when corporations run america.

12 Likes

We can pretty much close this thread now.

22 Likes

This seems somehow related…

12 Likes

“Hey, it was only NEGLIGENT homicide. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go ensure that the bulk of that bereavement buffet goes to my personal business associates.”

28 Likes

Do you think he ever gets tired of piling up the bullshit? I would find it exhausting.

14 Likes

I don’t blame Trump for the job losses . . . directly.

I blame him for the out-of-control pandemic that made shutdowns necessary that resulted in the job losses.

The deaths and lying and chaotic response . . . that’s all on him.

21 Likes

I blame Trumpy Bear.

Seriously. Trumpy Bear represents the “dumbening” of America, flag-waving-Fox-News-anti-science-bullshit. The US public has jumped the shark on stupid. We’ve out-moroned out-MORANED ourselves.

14 Likes

I hold Mass Murderer Trump personally responsible for every COVID-19 death in the U.S.

3 Likes

How’s electing a narcissistic case of arrested development working out for you in the midst of a pandemic, Real Americans™ in the Heartland™? As one of those librul Coastal Elites you’re trying to stick it to, I have to admit that things could be a lot worse for me personally.

17 Likes