Originally published at: Ivana Trump has died at age 73 | Boing Boing

6 Likes
19 Likes

Seems like she died alone. I wonder if her kids were in touch with her at all

1 Like

It sounds like that side of the family is pretty solid

The Marla/Tiffany side is treated as an asterisk

5 Likes

With her death, Ivana has finally exited her obligations under the NDA.

14 Likes

Now do the other Trumps!

18 Likes

Wait a minute there now.

Mary’s pretty cool.

25 Likes

And the Donald hits yet another level of sub-basements. He is using his “statement” on her death to send out a fund-raising e-mail. He will take the coins off her eyes.
eta: forgot this

19 Likes

What also jumped out at me was, “her three children.” :unamused:

Back To The Future GIF

25 Likes

“She was so proud” of her kids. Yikes! They’re going to need more hugs from strangers.

8 Likes

6 Likes

For Donald, that’s a surprisingly tactful and gracious statement (if you discount the fundraising button).

Do you think he had help writing it?

5 Likes

He did the same thing with Barron a while back, noting that his current wife Melania has a son (as in “she has a son,” not “we have a son”).

13 Likes

I doubt that he has even read it.

7 Likes

Him, read? Slow down there, Poindexter.

A pity about the former Mrs. T. She and her successors were punch lines when the biggest clown was always on their arm.

3 Likes

No misspellings.
No manic use of capitalization.
No bad grammar.
No ridiculous segue into hate-land

He didn’t write it.

20 Likes

Wow. This happens the day before the orange menace and his kids were being forced to testify in the NY attorney general’s civil case? That’s a weird coincidence.

11 Likes

I have had a lot going on this week and I have not been tracking the Jan6 investigation news–was Ms. Trump slated to get deposed this week? Like tomorrow? I am sorry for my ignorance. Did I hallucinate hearing this earlier? (It’s really hot here and I’ve been working outside all week and the heat makes me stupid.)

7 Likes

Coming up next on Fox News: it was Hunter Biden with his laptop in the Conservatory.

5 Likes

I’m genuinely hoping the old adage about elder couples dying soon after one another holds true.

14 Likes