Ivermectin selling out nationwide

Another reminder that the bleating herd of antivaxxers and covidiots are the real sheeple.

17 Likes

“Do your research” means “reach the same conclusions I did from reading Facebook posts and listening to right wing radio”

If your research includes listening to actual experts, then you are “sheeple” or whatever word they’re using for those unenlightened.

19 Likes

Better than ivermectin for COVID… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

45 Likes

Is it wrong to encourage Covidiots to take deadly alternatives to vaccination or is it self-preservation, keeping them from infecting others?

2 Likes

34 Likes

There’s covidiots, and then there’s this guy.

32 Likes

You can’t even buy the famously delicious apple-flavor horse paste anymore.

Maybe they should change the text on the label indicating that product is also OK for jackasses.

18 Likes

Business opportunity: “Picture of you and my horse: $25.”

16 Likes

I know I saw this on the BBS at some point but I can’t find it now. I should print it off and carry it with me for emergencies.

https://twitter.com/K_2MBS/status/1424559194401824768?s=20

38 Likes

All my horse owning friends agree with you.

Also, please STOP DOING THIS AMERICA! Christ, can we NOT be the butt of the world’s jokes for five minutes?

Makes sense. How often would a tractor NEED deworming anyway.

27 Likes

I have probably at least 100 photos of my dog on my phone at any given time, I’m pretty sure it would be the same if I had a horse. Pretty sure you can tell from a 3 minute conversation if you’re talking to an actual horse owner or not.

20 Likes

Father Ted__Ted_Dougall__My lovely horse

24 Likes

Can we rename the world’s deepest hole to Galt’s Gulch and drop him in already? The world does not deserve his deep insights.

13 Likes

I don’t really know why, but this picture made my day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The world’s deepest hole is in northern Russia. It’s about 7 1/4 miles deep, and about 9 inches in diameter.

While I support your theory, preparing him for the trip down would honestly be sufficient.

How Deep Is the Deepest Hole in the World? - Scientific American

14 Likes

I don’t know the ultimate source, but it was used for a caption contest on FARK ~13 years ago, and it’s been sitting in the back corners of my storage since then.

6 Likes

Grrr. I was sure I’d put some sort of tag on that. :slight_smile: Because you’re right, and I wasn’t really trying to suggest that this was supposed to be some sort of sane alternative. So, to be clear, no, I don’t support any sort of panic buying of medicines; it’s never a good idea.
What interested me was that even cursory reading showed me articles like the one I linked to (and a gazillion articles telling me that Ivermectin was, ahem, not a good idea.) Which makes me wonder what the folk who keep demanding that I should “do the research” are really doing?

3 Likes

I for one would not mind reproducing the austin powers steamroller scene with Rand… for laughs of course.

When I “do my research” (on google of course, because that’s what most “research” (when used in quotes) refers to these days) for “dewormer virus”, all I see are titles exclaiming what a terrible, foolish, and dangerous idea it is for people to take livestock dewormer. I cannot find a single link referencing anything that indicates deworming could have any positive effect on a persons virus load.

5 Likes