James Woods tweets 'n' deletes that John Fetterman is "brain damaged" and "would need interpreters" to run for president

Wow! I did not know that!

Yeah, he’s out in my book

5 Likes

For me, he’s been out since this:

8 Likes

Oh! I misunderstood - I thought they were talking about Gavin Newsome (that he had briefly married Kimberly Guilfoyle)! James Wood has been dead to me from about the same time as you

ETA: looking back in the thread and googling it is Newsome that married her, so he’s out

6 Likes

“Do better, James Woods!“

He can’t- his limitations get in the way.

4 Likes

Once seen, you cannot unwatch Videodrome.

3 Likes

THIS is the repub party before Ronny got his shaking hands on it.

11 Likes

I wonder if that’s the entire platform, or just the “shocking” parts of it.

6 Likes

There was also that time then-mayor Newsom brought his 20-year-old girlfriend on various high-profile outings where she was photographed drinking alcohol.

Not quite Matt Gaetz territory stuff but still a pretty creepy age/power imbalance that’s bound to come up if he seeks national office.

8 Likes

Well and also just using privliege to act like the rules don’t apply to you. Fuck’em

3 Likes

Huh. If that’s the “again” in “make America great again,” I could kind of get behind it.
Funny, though, whenever I’ve asked, or seen others ask, what time they’re harkening back to with that motto, they can’t answer. :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

I am certain they would be fine with anything pre-1865

4 Likes

Star Trek Hoax GIF

While Eisenhower wasn’t far off of that in his implemented policies, that’s really from the Democratic Party Platform.

7 Likes

Don’t be too hasty. Note that at the time she was married to Newsom, she was a Democrat, and very active in SF politics and she worked as a district attorney. They were very much the power couple while he was supervisor, then mayor, of SF. Her descent into Republican politics and Trumpism seems to have happened much later, after her time at Fox and after she and Newsom had split up. She’s actually had a pretty interesting life, though one does have to question her current choices.

1 Like

That last line should be meme-ed onto a gif.

Close Up Head Shake GIF by Turner Classic Movies

2 Likes

Apparently, she was not. " Guilfoyle told the Post that she was always a Republican, and the Mercury News reported that she indeed registered as a Republican during college." (The Mercury News link is behind a paywall, but it was included in the Slate article so I left it)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.