Jan. 6 Hearings MegaThread

And this:

11 Likes

Flatbush? Footbath? Forsooth?

6 Likes

That single joke there is funnier than the sum of everything the late night hacks said about her.

9 Likes

benign enlargement of the prostate

Hurry back!

11 Likes

Merrick

16 Likes

Flinch?

2 Likes

We were discussing the Secret Service up thread.

9 Likes

“We’ll make a decision as a committee about it,” the Wyoming Republican told ABC News when asked about the prospect of referring Trump for prosecution and saying “yes” when asked whether a referral of Trump was possible.

“The Justice Department doesn’t have to wait for the committee to make a criminal referral, and there could be more than one criminal referral,” Cheney said.

16 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

15 Likes
11 Likes

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

12 Likes

I love Wonkette. The snark somehow makes me feel a tiny bit less like screaming

https://www.wonkette.com/-2657602686

Weirdly, 5 percent of Democrats also said that these “left-wing protesters trying to make Trump look bad” were most to blame for the events of that day — the same percentage that said right-wing groups like the Proud Boys were most responsible. Hard to know what that’s about, but my guess it that this group would be the elusive target audience for the endless New York Times editorials about how the Democratic Party can win if only they just start being Republicans but less tacky about it and stop eating fancy deli meats like gabagool. I’ve often wondered about them

14 Likes

We can only hope that extremist political leaders will stop seeking attention, funds, and votes by “othering,” using polarizing language, or just plain rabble-rousing:

I doubt members of the GOP/GQP will change until they see more penalties for that behavior than rewards, though. Hopefully, the Jan. 6 committee and the DOJ will provide enough penalties to make most rethink their words and actions. :crossed_fingers:t4:

15 Likes

Sure. But Trump is also secretly in charge. So it’s Trump who wants to see Trump fail.

13 Likes

jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify

14 Likes

Stay tuned. . . More evidence is emerging in the House’s Jan. 6 investigation that lends support to recent testimony that President Donald Trump wanted to join an angry mob that marched to the Capitol where they rioted

oh no wtf GIF by CBC

Oh great, still more evidence of what we already know.

Sheesh, this is all stretching on waaaay beyond most attention spans by now.

Is Merrick Garland EVER going to wake up?

14 Likes
19 Likes

Oh Yeah GIF

Go Fani!!!

16 Likes

Snap into a Rudy Tooty!

11 Likes

Most likely to get caught perjuring himself.

12 Likes