Jan. 6 Hearings MegaThread

Schitts Creek Girl GIF by CBC

12 Likes

No! It’s a Descendants shirt!

Also, guys wearing Descendants shirts have grandchildren…

14 Likes

Say what?! Witness tampering by trump himself? Lol he just can’t help himself.

Lock him up!

9 Likes

7 Likes

Insane reading.

14 Likes

Still waiting on that…

What Time Is It Checking Watch GIF by Firebox

12 Likes

Unwalled (as well as unhinged), and yet it seems that there was more crazy going on than in this account.

10 Likes

Nervous leaking:

7 Likes

ROI talk in front of Bannon’s Chinese buddies?

4 Likes

Descendants to former Oathkeeper propagandist…

I saw a interview he did with Joy Reid… he’s got a book, of course… How anyone who was alive after OKC bombing can work with militias is beyond me. And he said he’s “influenced by Hunter S. Thompson”… yeah, dude, you and every other wanna be edgelord… :roll_eyes:

Angry Absolutely Fabulous GIF

ETA:

18 Likes

Excellent!

20 Likes

Dog, that is one fucking disturbing photo!

Came here for info, left with nightmares.

(Strangely quite common here).

10 Likes

via:

20 Likes

Dammit.

18 Likes

Oh, honey…

Ghost in the machine; nothing that was on the internet is ever deleted permanently.

Next step; subpoena the phone carrier.

19 Likes
9 Likes

I thought about that.

Hoping you are right.

Hoping that the rot we see at the Secret Service has not entirely made those records “disappear.”

I wondered if the national op-sec Secret Service standards who engaged whichever phone carrier(s) had to meet (if only on paper, but therefore with some amount of potential for deniability for later) some archiving obligations because Secret Service records are still government records, which ostensibly should be archived. Wondered if encrypted comms (or in former guy’s case, entirely not encrypted because he was so bad at data security hygiene) are handled any differently between Secret Service and… oh… say… the various people in the former guy’s larger White House Crime Family.

Thanks.

ETA: grammar

10 Likes

They should still check the phones, even if they say they’ve been wiped. Cuz, who knows, people are lazy or incompetent.

5 Likes

Republicans? More like lazy AND incompetent.

9 Likes

While true, I was thinking more like law enforcement or phone companies.

5 Likes