Jan. 6 Hearings MegaThread

12 Likes

The congressional request from 16 January 2021 addressed to multiple executive branch agencies was for all materials referring or relating to the riot.

Members on the select committee were privately skeptical of the notion that the Secret Service managed to inadvertently erase key messages during a 10-day period that was among perhaps the most tumultuous for the agency

9 Likes

9 Likes
14 Likes

Pretty brazen. Even John Gotti didn’t try to tamper with jurors or witnesses by calling them directly, he’d leave that kind of thing to his subordinates.

As always, this is a man who has never been held accountable for his actions in his entire life and has no expectation of being held accountable in the future.

22 Likes

Michael Cohen said that Trump must be melting down if he’s making these calls himself, unable to trust anyone else.

Okay, melt faster bastard!

22 Likes

Let us remember that even though they called Gotti ‘the Teflon Don’, and he seemed ‘untouchable’ for so long, eventually they did get him, and he ended up dying in prison.

May 45 follow in his footsteps.

26 Likes

Screenshot_20220717-172454_Facebook

25 Likes

I would like nothing better than to hear of such a reunion.

16 Likes

I see what you did there.

And approve. Greatly.

15 Likes

Her face looks like she’s in the middle of blinking out Morse code “save me” messages.

12 Likes
12 Likes
7 Likes
14 Likes

I hope he gets well soon! I guess Cheney will run the thing Thursday night?

15 Likes

An update…

19 Likes

Fire them all and start over.

Something is rotten in the SS.

22 Likes

I don’t believe that bullshit; I just don’t.

22 Likes

I hope you’re right.

Let NSA take a crack at those disappeared texts.

24 Likes

Right?

GTFOH with that nonsense that in this age, something like deleted text messages “cannot be recovered.”

22 Likes