JD Vance doubles down on his blood libel against Haitians

GOP strategists: look, we’ve hit a rough patch here and need some time to recover. You need to be more personable. The internet loves cats. Just…talk about cats for a while

GOP: works cats awkwardly into their usual weird shit

7 Likes

11 Likes

The French never forgave Haiti~

14 Likes

I agree, this needs repeating.

8 Likes

OMG roast goose. Stuffed with an apple/onion/potato stuffing. And the rendered fat used to roast more potatoes. Yumm.

But I’ve heard JD Vance likes roast goose because the fat makes a great lubricant.

Or maybe I misheard and it was something about his goose being cooked.

7 Likes

As someone born and raised in the US. I have eaten rabbit, goose, deer, elk, snapping turtle, alligator, and octopus. And that’s just the non-weird stuff that my family eats. I’m not even counting grasshopper or scorpions or any of the other unusual stuff. I haven’t tried horse or possum and I probably won’t. And I have quit eating octopus.

8 Likes

Okay, but have you also eaten animals lovingly referred to as “pets”?

20 Likes

Oh man, that’s nothing. . . I heard of some guy in my neighborhood who goes down to this pond, and catches wild fish, then takes them home and eats them! WTF!?

15 Likes

It’s not my dad, is it?

12 Likes

JD and co. have, entirely unintentionally, of course, managed to deploy the dead cat strategy. They’re too dumb, to start with, to do it deliberately. They’re just ignorant, evil little shits. (JD and co. - not the cats!) :wink:

4 Likes

Same as it ever was…

9 Likes

Like burying him up to his neck on the beach, ABOVE the high tide mark, and letting climate change be his undoing?

7 Likes
15 Likes

Pairing white wine with a cat?! The monster!

11 Likes

If that is real…

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

16 Likes

The image may seem ridiculous to us, but it is one of the images MAGA has been circulating lately as part of their racist “pets for Trump” meme.

I’m pretty sure it’s not real (meaning not an image posted by Harris) because Harris knows this shit isn’t a joke. Real people are being attacked over this bigoted nonsense.

11 Likes

Someone finally tracked down the origin of the racist rumor:

To summarize: Trump saw someone on TV talking about the claim Vance made, which he heard from someone who heard it from a story on a local Facebook group, which had been posted by a woman who heard it fourth-hand.

Kevin Bacon wept.

15 Likes

Well for the sake of the gentleman holding the dead goose, I hope it was NOT bird flu!

4 Likes

Top Hat Gold GIF by Goldfish

10 Likes
8 Likes