JD Vance is "dragging Trump down" with lowest popularity rating ever (video)

Naw, your good Sunday shoes. Feet wash.

7 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/07/24/jd-vance-gender-views-00170673

Bro IS project 2025 embodied

17 Likes

I’d like to start the chain of ‘Shillbilly’ memes:
Has this man ever used an outhouse? Even while camping?
Does anyone in his family quilt? Can?
Would he be able to identify poison ivy or oak before he got it :rofl:?

18 Likes

Vance looks like “human hamster” to me. Suspiciously chubby, hairy cheeks. Beady eyes.

I actually like hamsters.

13 Likes

Good God, that needs a trigger warning for advocating subjugation and abuse of women in graphic terms. I feel like I need a shower, and I’m a guy!

22 Likes

Sure, hamsters can be cute and amusing in certain contexts, but best to remember that they’re also known for eating each other. (Seems relevant somehow.)

13 Likes

I was wondering why I was seeing social media posts claiming that Trump was considering ditching Vance. Which would be hilarious if it happened. Trump is all about chaos, but at some point that starts turning off even his supporters. Really everyone needs to be constantly pointing out all the terrible (and accurate) things Vance has said about Trump in the past, and maybe it’ll happen…

16 Likes

Weird.

You’d think someone with a core constituency of eugenicist bloggers, incel Twitter edge-lords and Teddy Ruxpin furries would be a bigger crowd-pleaser?

11 Likes

I’ve seen the slogan on t-shirts and hats already…
“Cat lady for Kamala”

22 Likes

There’s not really any evidence of that unfortunately. Curing Covid with bleach and light while medical people were looking more and more horrified as the utterly deranged and demented ramble took wings of unearned self confidence? Nope.

It wouldn’t be just one person on Fifth Avenue. He’d be up with a bump stock spraying the crowd of his own deranged supporters to their cheers.

15 Likes

And he doesn’t even appeal to all of them – his choice of wives has the white supremacy wing of the white nationalist wing (or whatever the worst of the worst wing is) in a tizzy.

15 Likes

And it turns out that the Lower Scale is logarithmic.

8 Likes

Swifties are a powerful constituency that you really don’t want to piss off:

Can you imagine the hell that would rain down on Vance if Swift herself became a vocal critic of his, and gave Harris her endorsement?

I’m sure that most Swifties aren’t planning on voting Republican anyway, but there has to be some amount of overlap, right?

22 Likes

It’s more about getting them active in voting than convincing them who to vote for. The more fans she can get out to vote, the better.

19 Likes

I have to believe he was brought in to appeal to the broligarchs purely to raise money for Dumpf. If he can get those tech bros to pony up, Don Sr.'s beak gets wetter.

And no matter what else happens, the grift must flow.

15 Likes
8 Likes

You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

12 Likes

There’s probably a couple other couch fuckers who fanboy him. Everyone else thinks he’s an asshole.

5 Likes

*citation needed

The chaos is only visible from outside the cult. Inside the compound, ■■■■■ is the organizing principle and his followers can see a through line in everything he touches.

ETA @robertmckenna

IMG_0990

14 Likes

Why did they choose such character? Did they think He would appeal to the blue collar MAGAS?

10 Likes