JD Vance is "dragging Trump down" with lowest popularity rating ever (video)

Oh no, see, they can only be married off to good Xian men who will dictate how they vote! Problem solved! /s

14 Likes
17 Likes

… you mean declare Trump president-elect in 2029 when he hadn’t even been eligible to run?

3 Likes

Eligibility under the 22nd Amendment will be for the Supreme Court to decide. The amendment was enacted in the wake of a Democrat president who stayed on past two terms, so that means it must apply only to Democrats. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if the Orange Butthole didn’t think through the fact he would have been finishing a second term. Or, he just doesn’t care, or he wants a tool of a VP for some other underhanded scheme.

4 Likes

His mom struggled with addiction, too bad she doesn’t have empathy for other people struggling with addiction.

13 Likes

With that kind of projection, she could run advertising on the Moon.

10 Likes

This is getting good.

24 Likes

Except for all of us that she hates because we refuse to conform to her narrow, bigoted view of what women should be… Your professed respect is bullshit, Marge.

14 Likes

I saw another one on Tumblr (but couldn’t find it for a screen shot) of Ripley holding Jonesy, checking in on the ‘cat lady’ meme. Unfortunately, not quite accurate, as in canon Ripley had a child, who aged out and died while Ripley was in cryosleep.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Is he though?

At this point it’s hard to believe that anything that should put him (let alone Tromp) in trouble actually will.

7 Likes

I feel like he doesn’t need Vance for that. Everybody knows by now that getting to hang with Trump just requires obsequiousness and giving him a lot of money.

4 Likes

Delilah (Freddie’s tribute to his cats) cycled through my playlist earlier.

Here’s another childless crazy cat person that would probably have a thing or two to say about cats.

freddie-mercury-cats-5c6fb47c3567a__605

freddie-mercury-cats-10-5c6fa8c01f2a9__605

18 Likes

09/18/22

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3649564-trump-says-vance-kissing-my-a-compares-reversal-to-kim-jong-un/

Trump says Vance ‘kissing my a–,’ compares reversal to Kim Jong Un

Former President Trump on Saturday said Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance is “in love” with him and “kissing my ass” for support, comparing the GOP candidate’s change of heart toward him to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

During a Saturday night rally for Vance in Youngstown, Ohio, Trump refuted a New York Times story that suggested some candidates — including Vance — were not inviting him to rallies over concerns about alienating swing voters.

“J.D. is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said, railing against the “fake” news story. “The entire MAGA movement is for J.D. Vance.”

4 Likes

Huh, TIL. I guess I never saw the director’s cut of Aliens which kept the scene that mentioned her.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.