JD Vance is not a couch f*cker

Does this smack of kink shaming?
Just sayin’.

9 Likes

perhaps it was a ribbed glove.

4 Likes

It was a credible accusation, given that the guy gives off creepy Ted Cruz vibes while also posessing the steadfast never-trump convictions of Lindsey Graham. And he’s likely going to be spending time on the couch soon if he follows Ted’s lead in standing up to the racist criticism his wife is getting.

6 Likes

“Make the Sonofabitch deny it”

7 Likes

Let’s ask an expert.

4 Likes

I’ll just say “Ha-ha”, Nelson-Muntz-style.

Because spreading bullshit viral stories is one of the foundations of MAGA.

What comes around. . . .

6 Likes

Do not care.

“When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.”

5 Likes

It’s defending against vile non consensual furniture abuse. Probably wasn’t his couch.

2 Likes

DO. IT.

3 Likes

We’ve got one of our own, like that, over here. Another right-wing bench-fucker.

Screen Shot 2024-07-24 at 17.57.34

Disclaimer. He probably did not fuck the bench. He’s a catholic and does not believe in sex outside marriage, and even that he probably deems a sin, though he’s done it often enough, given how many kids he has.

7 Likes

Remember the gorilla channel?

5 Likes

If you have to tell people you’re NOT a couch fucker, you got more problems than couch fucking going on.

18 Likes

I totally missed that one, overwhelmed as I was by the real absurdities coming out of the Trump administration…

3 Likes

Sounds like perfectly normal hetero-sectional behavior to me.

15 Likes
10 Likes

He was La-Z-Bicurious as a young man, but since getting the vice-presidential nomination he has assured us that he’s off his rocker permanently.

4 Likes

JD Vance is not a couch f*cker. He is more of an otto-man

13 Likes

Yeah, it does, actually. If this story had been included in this book, and therefore supposedly true, I still wouldn’t see why anyone should care at all. That would just be masturbation, even if a slightly unusual variation thereof. It’s not like he’s being nominated for Surgeon General or anything like that.

7 Likes

Headline is incorrect. Facts not in evidence. What has been proven is that he did not write about having intimate relations with a couch. Doesn’t mean he didn’t.

I’d still like to hear the couch’s side of the story.

15 Likes

Honestly, this is believable to almost any adolescent who has wondered how to pleasure one’s self in any way possible.

2 Likes