Jeb Bush confirms he would kill baby Hitler

Percival Dunwoody is the greatest.

So how is killing baby Hitler better than just kidnapping baby Hitler and create a youth for him that decreases the likelihood of him growing up to become a monster? It can’t be that hard—like giving a meteor a little push, so it’ll miss earth 30 years later.

1 Like

We could try to change it in a discussion about food. I read somewhere that Hitler was very fond of Eiernockerl (similar to gnocchi) with green salad.

5 Likes

I heard he liked stimulants as well. Maybe there’s a Bush connection here?

3 Likes

“Hell yeah, I would!” the former Florida governor told HuffPost. “You gotta step up, man.” …

Wait, does Jeb! really talk like that? Or is he getting hella/bro-appeal coaching?

1 Like

This is actually why my plan is to go back in time and kill Isaac Newton, and then kill his replacement and that guy’s replacement - I figure the resulting technological progress will lead to an actual steampunk empire for me vacation in.

What the hell, Hitler? At least use separate plates. You monster.

2 Likes

You’d have to live in turn of the century Austria, only eat Austrian food, be friends with Hitler, tell him how great his paintings are - I bet after a few years of that you would flip out and kill him.

1 Like

My fault. Sorry.

1 Like

Codwin denied.

6 Likes

Yes, a valid point. If I’m going to go back in time I should instead go back and win that $94,000,000 Powerball Jackpot, which would at least make the world better for me.

Time travel is a powerful tool, we should only use it for good.

1 Like

Of course he’d kill baby Hitler. The real question is if he’d kill baby Dick Cheney.

5 Likes

To Uber?

“Oh wait, did you say ‘baby Hitler’? Sorry, I thought you said ‘baby Hillary!’”

2 Likes

Kill Otto Von Bismark, who unified the German State in the 1860’s.
Prevent WW2, WW1, and the Franco-Prussian War, and probably the Russian Revolution all in one.

I’d fight William Shatner.

gah! wrong thread

4 Likes

So just go back in time and kill yourself before you mis-post. It’s like, god, why do we even have a time machine if you’re not going to use it?

3 Likes

“I killed Einstein.”

“Who?”

3 Likes

Actually, I think Wilson was against the amount of restitution France and Britain wanted Germany to pay. He also wanted more teeth in the league of nations in order to peacefully work through international problems. Maybe it would have been worse without Wilson?

2 Likes

Also:

8 Likes