Jeffrey Toobin suspended after exposing penis to colleagues on Zoom

I accidentally put a computer in my bedroom once. It even has a webcam.

2 Likes

This was my very first thought when I saw the article.

Song: King Missle - “Detachable Penis”

20 Likes

Is his name Vitto Acconci?

1 Like

How close a close up does it need to be to avoid embarassment?

15 Likes

The only things that could have made the headline better is if it had happened on Hangouts.

44 Likes

Still better than a dick shot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then no one would have seen it.

22 Likes

“I thought I had the mute button on…”

“Please enhance… please oh please enhance.”

2 Likes

Well that’s a good idea for zoom meetings, but dick or no dick, especially with everyone working from home now, you may not want to be visible. Maybe you’re breast feeding while at a meeting. Maybe you just don’t look your best. I don’t have pants on half the time anymore, but my meetings are rare and never on video.

Plus, there are viruses that grant remote access to your web cam. Or depending how it is set up, admins on the network can see you or capture webcam images. IIRC there was a scandal were that was found to be possible with school issued laptops.

So don’t purposefully expose yourself via your web cam. But also, take a step to protect your privacy from your web cam.

9 Likes

Is nobody else repulsed by his disgusting erotic kink? I’m fine with anything that happens between one or more consenting adults, but the thought that an election roundtable is erotic to anybody . . . anybody . . . is a bridge too far. Not just any election either, it was a discussion about this election. In rational males, it should make the penis flaccid, if it has any measurable effect at all.

8 Likes

He’ll have to move to Fox News now, where such behavior is mandatory.

10 Likes

There’s a quota even

5 Likes

“But don’t take it out in public or they’ll put you in the dock…”

13 Likes

For most work meetings, I use an external web cam that rotates. When not using it, I turn it to face the wall. For my laptops’ unmovable cameras I have a large supply of EFF camera stickers that they’ve sent me over the years as membership gifts.

9 Likes

Holy shit, this is real? That’s amazing.

5 Likes

I thought it must be a bit too.

How long until toobin’ becomes a verb?

12 Likes

Here’s How to Avoid Accidentally Showing Your Genitals to Your Colleagues on Zoom

13 Likes

Sounds like they have a prima facie case.

Or is that Res ipsa loquitur?

9 Likes

Update- well - that changes things.

24 Likes