Jen Psaki finds a new way to deal with Peter Doocy and it's the most humorous yet

A one-syllable answer. Finally something that failson of an idiot might grasp.

6 Likes

The “hits” from Starlight Express? Not gonna wear himself out, then.

4 Likes

I assume that Doocy’s question was fan-service to the conspiracists who are convinced that because Dr Fauci writes work emails, and because the WashPost accessed those emails, he was therefore up to something nefarious [details TBD] and needs to be fired & put on trial.

4 Likes

I’m a little less enamored with her

That leaves an opening for all sorts of pseudoscience.

It works here, just like it worked with Hillary. But it could have been anything. All that is required is derogation, contempt, and repetition. “Isn’t it true that Dr. Fauci uses Peleton? At home? Every evening?” (And the right wing keeps harping on his salary lately, also.)

1 Like

I kind of read that as “if GOP Governors insist on fucking over their own constituents there’s not much we can do to stop them.”

24 Likes

Re: Aw Snap!

bitch slap GIF

6 Likes

tumblr_b02438657ab9c1fc1b93436d352b292c_f4d094d7_640

5 Likes

I mean, she’s right.

More like Butoh… much more visceral and raw.

2 Likes

No! No follow-up question for the white rat until he learns to run the maze properly. Ginger Ninja rules.

1 Like

Don’t ask a closed question unless you’re happy with a binary answer.

3 Likes

What Jen Psaki is doing, in very direct fashion, is giving the media and press a full doctorate level course on how to ask questions and respond to this bullshit when they are forced to in the future.

The exact thing we all wanted to know, why they let the ‘some people say’ shit linger in the air like it had any validity - and she has shown time and again that it’s trivial to shut that shit down.

‘who?’ ‘who says that?’ - ‘who are some people’ - ‘name one’ - it’s that easy.

13 Likes

English is fun. I read that as “Biden can order someone to cut limbs off of people”
and was like “surgeon general? state axe man?”

1 Like

I wonder who gave the ‘gasp-laugh’ just afterwards? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mentally replace “Doocy” with “deuce-y” because he really is a shitty human.

1 Like

And yet Mr. Douchey refuses to learn. He’s like a little kid that acts aggressive, and repeatedly tries to “beat up” an older larger kid, who just kind of hands him him ass while not really laying on a beating out of pity’s sake.

It’s getting sad, and it’s a serious waste of Psaki’s time and effort (even when it comes down to single word answers).

2 Likes

He just needs one, “Gotcha!” answered and then his dad will love him.

3 Likes

This interest in blaming Fauci , make no sense to me.
If you do not follow your doctor advice and you get sicker ,then how is that your doctor fault?
Trump: I ‘Listened’ to Anthony Fauci but ‘Didn’t Do What He Said’ (businessinsider.com)
Trump admitted that he did not listen to Fauci and often did not follow his advice.
Seem to me, we need to be focusing on Trump failure to follow that advice and how many people died because of that.

3 Likes