Jen Psaki reflects on Trump's super effective border visits

Originally published at: Jen Psaki reflects on Trump's super effective border visits | Boing Boing

11 Likes

27 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

I think we all know that if Biden did visit the border Fox News would be defecating all over that as well.

25 Likes

34 Likes

Yoink!

12 Likes

Not to mention the wall, the one he sank millions into, is literally falling down as they built it despite environmental concerns and rules and restrictions.

15 Likes

Must have missed that part. I like the part where she said Biden went to the countries people were coming from to work out ways to make them stop, many many time. Sounds a little more useful than, “I’m here. Yup, there they are.”

4 Likes

80S Ok GIF

5 Likes

Will somebody please build a wall around that guy’s mouth?

4 Likes

Oh what I’d give to see her backhand Doocy so hard that he falls down and cries like the little toddler we all know him to be.

Not that I’m condoning violence, but it would still be nice to see.

2 Likes

Rhetorically, that’s what she’s doing every conference.

The trouble is that he’s either too stupid or too stunned to react to how hard he gets slapped down every single time he opens his mouth, he just stands there with a (metaphorical) red handprint on his cheek, staring and his mouth opening and closing like a fish in the air.

5 Likes

The trouble is…he’s getting paid well enough to do it regardless. This is why he’s okay with it.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s rather where the schadenfreude falls down, of course.

ezgif.com-add-text

6 Likes

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t think I could be that good with an answer even if I had the question ahead of time.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Psaki gets extra credit for using “feckless” in a sentence.

2 Likes